Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Paul Masse "Vettetacular" Update!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 07:31 PM
GS Diva
Safety Car

Received 142 Likes on 79 Posts

Default Paul Masse "Vettetacular" Update!!

I have just received this update about the annual "Vettetacular" event at Paul Masse Chevrolet in E. Providence, RI. Instead of that this year, it will be combined with the annual show put on by the Corvette Club of Rhode Island. It promises to be a really popular event and one not to be missed!!

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Elaine

Due to extensive renovations to his East Providence dealership that will be on going over the next couple of months, Paul Masse has asked us if he could combine his annual "Vettetacular Event" with our "Corvettes by the Sea".

Please inform whoever you come in contact with to disregard the listing "June 14" on page 9 of the Seacoast Calendar of Events Book as it has been canceled.

You probably have many questions as to how this is going to work.
Let me attempt to explain.

The event will be held on August 10th at Marina Park, South Kingstown, RI.
This will not be a free event but there will be a lot of free giveaways.
Much of CCRI's show format will remain intact with all the same vendors and DJ.
The $15 entry fee will remain in effect and trophies will still be awarded including "Best Club Participation"
More Trophies have been added with new categories
Paul Masse will have a large tent set up with many 2014 Stingrays and Camaros on display. In addition he will have his usual line-up of GM cars and trucks.
Paul Masse will be doing a lot of the things he traditionally does at his Vettetacular Event.
What won't be in play this year will the infamous "Goodie Bags". This was Paul Masse's decision; he has decided to do something different this year.
Free giveaways will be presented throughout the course of the day in the hope of eliminating congestion at the gate. So "first come first serve" will not necessarily be in effect.
There will still be a 50/50 raffle to benefit the RI Veterans Home in Bristol. (This money goes directly to the Veterans Chapel Fund, not the Home.)

So to sum up:

The show this year will be called "Vettetacular by the Sea"

It will be a combination of Paul Masse's "Vettetacular" and Corvette Club of RI's "Corvettes by the Sea"

This will be a one-time collaboration for 2014 only!

In addition..............The Corvette Club of RI will be celebrating our 50th year of being a club dedicated to the Corvette enthusiast.

Elaine,

This promises to be THE Event of the cruising season so spread the word, as only you know how.
As always your help in getting the word out to the Corvette Community is always greatly appreciated

Old 05-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Shortimer
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for the update. I'll pass this along to my club.
Regards,
Dan
Old 05-21-2014, 08:16 PM
STEVE MC
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Elaine,

Thanks for posting this for me.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you there in South Kingstown on August 10th.
We plan to have a very Festive Event.

If anyone has questions or needs more info regarding the event please feel free to contact me;

Steve Calicchia 401-226-5103
Co-Chairman "Vettetacular by the Sea"
Presented by: The Corvette Club of RI
Sponsored by: Paul Masse Chevrolet

Get notified of new replies

To Paul Masse "Vettetacular" Update!!

Quick Reply: Paul Masse "Vettetacular" Update!!