Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Need help, will pay $100 for competent person to inspect muscle car by Balt. Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Need help, will pay $100 for competent person to inspect muscle car by Balt. Maryland

Hi Gentleman, need your help.

There is a classic muscle car (Mopar) that I am about to buy and would feel much better on having somebody hear go out and do a 1/2 hour inspection on car and take a bunch of pictures on smart phone or regular camera.

Car is located 45 minutes near Baltimore in SYKESVILLE Maryland, and I probably need to send somebody out asap this week. Its a 4 speed manual trans. so you must be able to drive a stick shift. : )

You don't have to be an expert or professional of course but I prefer that the person who is so kind to help me out is knowledgable on paint quality, build quality and mechanics, so I can get a competent eye thrown on the car and test driving it.

This is a 9 year old restored that is reported to be mint and 100% mechanically sound, and I just don't have the time to fly out myself, and would feel much better about buying said car if some helpful car enthusiast here could throw a competent eye on it, and I will be glad to send you out a $100 check ASAP for your time.

Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 08-13-2014 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Sky65
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 613 Likes on 368 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05, '09, '15

PM sent.

Tom
Old 08-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by Sky65
PM sent.

Tom
Tom,

PM returned.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Thanks to Sky 65 (who will being doing the inspection) and LT5 Corsa (who reached out to me after Sky65), it looks like I have this covered.

Thanks again Gentleman.

Get notified of new replies

To Need help, will pay $100 for competent person to inspect muscle car by Balt. Maryland

Quick Reply: Need help, will pay $100 for competent person to inspect muscle car by Balt. Maryland