Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Remote mount Turbo tuning in Massachusetts?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 03:03 PM
Impala Balko
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Remote mount Turbo tuning in Massachusetts?

I have a 94 6 speed LT1 Coupe with a touch over 100k miles that I recently installed a rear mounted 76mm On3 Performance Turbo, NGK TR6 plugs with .035" gap, Holley H-50 50 lbs injectors, and Walbro 255L/Hr high-performance fuel pump. Now the only thing I am missing is a good tune to get this car up and running. The motor is still bone stock, and I am only looking to make 5-9 lbs of boost max on a safe tune. Is there any places around Central Massachusetts where I can go to get this car dyno tuned?
Old 08-26-2014, 08:08 PM
jmbbluevette
2010 SC GS Driver
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 76 Likes on 34 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13,'17,'18,'19

Try Enhanced Street Performance (ESP) in Sterling, MA. They do good work. Good luck.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:34 PM
SteveDoten@ARH
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

If its LS, then call Don Kinder/Slowhawk in E. Bridgewater MA

Not sure if he is tuning the LT1's?
Old 08-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Impala Balko
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by jmbbluevette
Try Enhanced Street Performance (ESP) in Sterling, MA. They do good work. Good luck.
I have had a terrible experience with them just trying to set up an appointment. .. They tell me one price then they tell me another one when I go to set up an appointment, they don't return phone calls or emails.... if a company can't be up front with me about their prices and can't be troubled to return my phone calls or emails when I am trying to set up an appointment then I do not trust them and they obviously do not need my business. I will not bring my car there unless I become extremely desperate, even then If I stoop that low I may just try to figure it out myself.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:58 PM
[Cerberus]
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Give Granite State Dyno a call, Jon Beaucher is the service manager. I am good friends with the owner and tuner Alex. He has a wide array of experience with Vettes, surpras, race cars, carbd muscle cars, and import tuners. He has to be the most strait forward honest true car guy out there.

http://dynonh.com/

They are on Facebook as well.

Edit: they are located in Hudson NH, but it is worth the drive.

Last edited by [Cerberus]; 08-31-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Remote mount Turbo tuning in Massachusetts?

Quick Reply: Remote mount Turbo tuning in Massachusetts?