Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Looking for good tire shop in Southern Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Bigredwing
Melting Slicks

Received 425 Likes on 301 Posts

Default Looking for good tire shop in Southern Maryland

I'm currently pricing replacement tires for my '11 GS and looking for recommendations for a good tire shop to do the installation and alignment. I will be staying with run-flats and would really like to not have my chrome rims damaged. Anybody know of a place near St. Mary's County Maryland? Thanks!
-Chris
Old 09-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Bigredwing
Melting Slicks

Received 425 Likes on 301 Posts

Interesting. 41 views in a week and no replies. I guess nobody in S. Maryland keeps their Vette's long enough to replace the tires. It's not that I have not used the local shops, but this is my first set of Run Flats and really nice chrome rims.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:08 PM
C7cmnthru
Burning Brakes

Received 54 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigredwing
I'm currently pricing replacement tires for my '11 GS and looking for recommendations for a good tire shop to do the installation and alignment. I will be staying with run-flats and would really like to not have my chrome rims damaged. Anybody know of a place near St. Mary's County Maryland? Thanks!
-Chris
Friend of mine had consistently good tire and wheel service on his 2 Z06 s at Mr. Tire in LaPlata. He had bad service at NTB. I always used LDG Automotive in Owings (Calvert County) for all work on my C5 And C7. They did a great job on my alignments. They can do tires and wheels too but I drove all the way to Criswell for tires. They were competitively priced and service Vettes right.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for good tire shop in Southern Maryland

Quick Reply: Looking for good tire shop in Southern Maryland