Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Is anyone with a C6 looking for a custom interior?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 03:59 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Is anyone with a C6 looking for a custom interior?

I am getting close to being able to produce our new bucket seat that can mount to the oem tracks or on our hardware. The person who is working on the cover pattern sent he the pictures below showing his progress. There will be a few modifications needed but we're getting close. There will be lap belt and sub belt holes. The cushions will be quick to pattern.

The seat will be similar to the modified Recaro Pole Position made in Germany.

We made our mold without any holes so we can build the seat to fit various driver's needs.

The person working on the pattern has almost 19 years experience working on cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, etc. I am trying to determine if there would be interest in a package with door panels, console base and/or lid and other interior items.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:31 PM
VetteGirlMA
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Are you looking for volunteers or donor cars for testing? Or customers?
Old 09-05-2014, 07:18 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteGirlMA
Are you looking for volunteers or donor cars for testing? Or customers?
Well, you always hope the former become the latter.

I expect to have the seat completed soon but as I looked through pictures of cars with seats like these, they usually had other matching interior items. There are many options on the smaller items like console lids, shift boots, *****, etc. but the quality vendors who do door panels, console bases and dashes are for good reason expensive.

I don't expect there will be much "testing" needed as I know the seats fit and the other items will be based on factory parts. My next step is to find door panels.

Get notified of new replies

To Is anyone with a C6 looking for a custom interior?

Quick Reply: Is anyone with a C6 looking for a custom interior?