Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

$174 tracks days at Thompson Speedway road course

Old 10-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Buzartiano
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default $174 tracks days at Thompson Speedway road course

Just a few track days remaining in 2014 for the new road course. I joined the club in the spring and its been a blast. They just reduced the fee to join ( 50% off)
see below . If you would like to check it out come as my guest, cost is $174 including a nice lunch. You need a helmet and some type of gloves long shirt and pants that's it. If you ever wanted to check out your car on the track this is a great deal. you will get 3 plus hours of driving time.

with passenger in the car

see press release below.

drop me a email if you would like to come

As we approach the end of our first season on the re-opened road course at Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park, we want to thank everyone who has come to the track to either spectate or participate in an event.

As you may be aware, we have a driver's club at Thompson. We've made some changes to the Club set up and joining The Club has become a much better deal. Keep reading and check out the membership chart below for details.

We’ve lowered the Initiation Fee; it is now a much better value, and we’ve kept all of the benefits that go with a Membership; track time, garage usage, golf membership, discounts at the pro shop and restaurant and a season’s pass to all spectator events.

Another change, The Black Top Fee has been eliminated for members. For 2015 Members will be charged a $35 Day Fee to essentially cover food and beverage costs on your track day.

To support this change we have set the Annual Dues for an individual to $4,000. Though if you join by 12/31/2014, dues will be set at $3,500 for 2015.

The Club provides members exclusive use of the road course for 30 days per year. Based on our new price structure that amounts to less than $150 per day for hours of track time, garage space, food and beverage. There simply is no better track value.

We have a great group of current members. We’d like you to join them. Our intent is to grow the Club to 100 members by the opening of the 2015 season. We’d like you to be one of them.

The Club has six dates this October; the 6th, 9th 12th, 24th, 25th, and 26th. If you join now, your dues for 2015 will also cover these dates. If you need a day at the track to help you decide, let me know what day you’d like to come out and I’ll set it up.

This is it. The Club has always been a great deal; now it has gotten substantially better. Make the move and join us to enjoy a fantastic driving experience on the historic TSMP track.

See you at the track!

Lou

Lou Gingerella
Club Director
Old 10-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Buzartiano
Instructor

These are the dates remaining

Monday October 6 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday October 9 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday October 12 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday October 24 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday October 25 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday October 26 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Old 10-06-2014, 10:51 PM
KnightmareCS
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 59 Posts

Crap, I would sooo do this. But they probably won't let me on with the shape my tires are in!

Last edited by KnightmareCS; 10-09-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:27 PM
L82Brake
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 101 Posts

You have a PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:37 AM
Mecholova
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This Sunday (Oct 12th) is looking like great track weather!
Old 10-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Buzartiano
Instructor

yup weather looks awesome
please post later a let me know if you had a good time.
Buz
Old 10-12-2014, 07:39 PM
ScottsZ
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a current member (white GTR) and can say this is a great place to be a part of. My membership experience nice has been nothing short of fantastic.

Scott
Old 10-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Vettechris996
Instructor

I made it out yesterday and had a fantastic time! Only a few guys there and I had a few sessions with the whole track to myself. Great place and awesome people and the track is loads of fun. I came out on R888's and once I learned the track a bit and got some heat into the tires turned what felt like some fairly quick laps. Saw 133 a few times down the front straight in my C5Z, and the braking zone into turn 4 is loads of fun with that little bit of elevation that makes the car dance! Great time, Thanks Buz!
Old 10-13-2014, 05:48 PM
ScottsZ
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a great place to go fast and the club expiriance kind of kills track days with other groups.

My big fat GTR is most fun on T3 - it's kinda a how big are your ***** sort of dealer heading in there.

S

Originally Posted by Vettechris996
I made it out yesterday and had a fantastic time! Only a few guys there and I had a few sessions with the whole track to myself. Great place and awesome people and the track is loads of fun. I came out on R888's and once I learned the track a bit and got some heat into the tires turned what felt like some fairly quick laps. Saw 133 a few times down the front straight in my C5Z, and the braking zone into turn 4 is loads of fun with that little bit of elevation that makes the car dance! Great time, Thanks Buz!
Old 10-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Buzartiano
Instructor

Originally Posted by ScottsZ
It's a great place to go fast and the club expiriance kind of kills track days with other groups.

My big fat GTR is most fun on T3 - it's kinda a how big are your ***** sort of dealer heading in there.

S

Glad you guys had fun heading out for next Friday Saturday

last days for me for the year Hope to see some new guys come out
PM if you need more info

Buz
Old 10-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Buzartiano
Instructor

Originally Posted by Vettechris996
Your welcome please spread the word
I can bring as many quests as I want for 2014

Buz
Old 10-19-2014, 06:19 PM
Buzartiano
Instructor

Originally Posted by Buzartiano
Your welcome please spread the word
I can bring as many quests as I want for 2014

Buz
Bump!
Old 10-25-2014, 05:53 PM
L82Brake
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 101 Posts

Buz -

I would like to again thank you for inviting us to be your member guests. We had a terrific time and everyone at the track was awesome. You just don't get anywhere near that kind of track time with the local clubs.

Oh, and thank you also for entertaining us with your drifting talent in the skid pad.

Thanks again and hope we can be your guest again next year.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:30 PM
gpuglisi
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by L82Brake
Buz -

I would like to again thank you for inviting us to be your member guests. We had a terrific time and everyone at the track was awesome. You just don't get anywhere near that kind of track time with the local clubs.

Oh, and thank you also for entertaining us with your drifting talent in the skid pad.

Ditto, had a great time. Thanks again Buz.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:09 PM
Vettechris996
Instructor

Originally Posted by L82Brake
Buz -

+1

Had a blast out there! Thanks again!

Get notified of new replies

To $174 tracks days at Thompson Speedway road course

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: $174 tracks days at Thompson Speedway road course