Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Pumpkin Run in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 10:54 AM
corvette Stu
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Pumpkin Run in NJ

Anybody going to the Pumpkin Run in Egg Harbor NJ Saturday Nov. 8th ?
Old 11-07-2014, 07:54 AM
1996Z15
Melting Slicks

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

I'll probably be there with the wife.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:47 PM
PatsLs1vette
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I was there ,weather wasn't too bad.i brought the 04.
Old 11-08-2014, 05:54 PM
corvette Stu
Drifting

Originally Posted by PatsLs1vette
I was there ,weather wasn't too bad.i brought the 04.
Yes It felt Great in the sun.
I just learned today that the Old Man pockets every cent he makes there, so at $15 a show car, $8 for spectators and a small fortune he makes on the vendors you would think with all his money he would give some to Charity !!!
Old 11-08-2014, 09:54 PM
1996Z15
Melting Slicks

Who cares what he does with the money; I am thankful to have such a great place to have a car show. And where else have you been where the show offers such a variety of things to enjoy? Today we saw great cars of all kinds, a mini tractor pull, exhibition vehicles showing belt driven tools, a cannon shooting pumpkins at a van, a great swap meet and tasty food.
This is easily one of my favorite shows of the year and try not to miss it.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:08 AM
corvette Stu
Drifting

Originally Posted by 1996Z15
Who cares what he does with the money; I am thankful to have such a great place to have a car show. And where else have you been where the show offers such a variety of things to enjoy? Today we saw great cars of all kinds, a mini tractor pull, exhibition vehicles showing belt driven tools, a cannon shooting pumpkins at a van, a great swap meet and tasty food.
This is easily one of my favorite shows of the year and try not to miss it.
I care and so do a lot of other people , I really can't think of a car show or event I've been too that part of the proceeds were not donated to some kind of charity. IMO I'm sorry that there are so many people that don't care about less fortunate people. Your thankful
What you should be thankful for is that you are not one of the less fortunate people that need the help of true car Guys like me and a lot of others.

Have a good day.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:36 AM
1996Z15
Melting Slicks

If you and your friends are so upset that the host doesn't donate some of the proceeds to charity (how do you know that he doesn't?) maybe you should get together host your own car show and donate the proceeds to charity. It's a lot of work and, in my opinion, the host is not obligated to donate anything to anyone.
And for your information I know a lot of people who are less fortunate and my wife and I donate to charities when we can afford to.

Just because I don't begrudge the host the money he accumulates as a result of the show does not make me a "non car guy". And how do you know that the guy doesn't donate a portion of the proceeds to a charity of his choice?
Old 11-09-2014, 02:27 PM
corvette Stu
Drifting

Originally Posted by 1996Z15
If you and your friends are so upset that the host doesn't donate some of the proceeds to charity (how do you know that he doesn't?) maybe you should get together host your own car show and donate the proceeds to charity. It's a lot of work and, in my opinion, the host is not obligated to donate anything to anyone.
And for your information I know a lot of people who are less fortunate and my wife and I donate to charities when we can afford to.

Just because I don't begrudge the host the money he accumulates as a result of the show does not make me a "non car guy". And how do you know that the guy doesn't donate a portion of the proceeds to a charity of his choice?
Like I said you have a good Day and I don't need any more of your information it doesn't work for me.

Get notified of new replies

To Pumpkin Run in NJ

Quick Reply: Pumpkin Run in NJ