Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvette service - SE Massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Scooter NYY
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Corvette service - SE Massachusetts

I need to have a noise checked out on my 2014 Z51. I am looking for an excellent Corvette service facility in SE Massachusetts, somewhere around Brockton. I used a Chevrolet dealer in Brockton for an oil change and they weren't very good. I bought the Corvette at McMulkin in NH and would like to take it there for the service except it is over 1 1/2 hours away.

Any recommendations? I know you can't list names except for Forum dealers, but if you give me the city and state, I can figure out who it is.

Thank you.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:13 AM
GS Diva
Safety Car

Received 142 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooter NYY
I need to have a noise checked out on my 2014 Z51. I am looking for an excellent Corvette service facility in SE Massachusetts, somewhere around Brockton. I used a Chevrolet dealer in Brockton for an oil change and they weren't very good. I bought the Corvette at McMulkin in NH and would like to take it there for the service except it is over 1 1/2 hours away.

Any recommendations? I know you can't list names except for Forum dealers, but if you give me the city and state, I can figure out who it is.

Thank you.
I would contact Best Chevrolet in Hingham and request Ivan (pronounced Eevan) to be your mechanic.

Elaine
Old 11-15-2014, 02:20 AM
Shortimer
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I've heard good things about this dealer but have not used them myself.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:35 PM
MidYearRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Best Chevrolet on Derby St in Hingham, had them work on my car recently...fantastic...they have a very good Corvette Service tech who knows what he is doing and the Service manager is a Corvette owner and takes care of you very well...

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette service - SE Massachusetts

Quick Reply: Corvette service - SE Massachusetts