Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NCCC February Non Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 06:36 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NCCC February Non Cruise

I hope everyone is well and recovering from the snow event!! While I'm at work, doing my part to keep the citizens of Delaware safe on the highways and by-ways, I trust you are snuggled up with a loved one and a warm adult beverage!!!

For February, we are going to meet at the Big Fish Grill out at the Riverfront! 1pm on Sunday February 22!!

Hope you all can make it!!!
Old 02-01-2015, 03:21 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Just a reminder... Non Club Corvette Club is NOT a formal Club. We have NO: meetings, members, officers, dues, sponsors, shirts, etc. We just get together once a month for a cruise when the weather permits, or we meet somewhere to eat, drink, and yak!!
The February get together will be on Sunday the 22nd at 1pm at the Big Fish Grill at the Wilmington Riverfront. Let me know if you plan to attend so I can make reservations! Hope to see you there!!!
Old 02-08-2015, 09:47 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

It's 2 weeks away!!
Old 02-13-2015, 11:41 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

I've made reservations for 12 people (confirmed) for the NCCC February Non-Cruise, at the Big Fish Grill (Riverfront) for 1pm. Looking at the long range forecast, I may be called into work again!! So, let's hope there's no snow!! Vettes are optional, and probably not recommended!!
If any of you who have not told me that you will be joining us still want to come along, I can easily change the reservations!
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Enjoy your weekend!
BOB
Old 02-21-2015, 08:29 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

It's tomorrow, and although I have to work until at least noon, there will be 10 other people there. If you'd like to join us, but haven't told me you'll be there, let me know so I can change the reservations. Hope to see you!

Get notified of new replies

To NCCC February Non Cruise

Quick Reply: NCCC February Non Cruise