Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Anyone near - Belle Vernon, PA 15012 - look at C6 for me?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 10:59 AM
byte_me
Safety Car

Received 210 Likes on 103 Posts

Default Anyone near - Belle Vernon, PA 15012 - look at C6 for me?

There is a White 2012 Grand Sport at C. Harper Chevrolet Buick Cadillac 4049 State Route 51 N, Belle Vernon, PA 15012 that I am interested in.

Talked to the sales guy about condition - but was wondering if anyone was close by that could go in and give me some more info on the car's condition outside of the salesman's opinion.

It is a very low mile, one owner GS - 8400 miles, and from what I can see in their ad - looks to be in excellent condition. The car is a 1LT (which is what I am after) but I live in South Florida and would be flying in\driving home...

So I would love a Corvette owner opinion of the car, paint, interior (they say never smoked in) and tire condition as I realize Grand Sport factory tires are only good for 10-12K miles tops...and especially under the car for signs of being driven in salt.

Thanks to anyone that can swing by - please PM me or email if you would like to help out a Corvette Brother!

robert.curnow@gmail.com

Quick Reply: Anyone near - Belle Vernon, PA 15012 - look at C6 for me?