Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Help needed in Boston Area

Old 02-13-2015, 02:29 PM
retiredmac
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help needed in Boston Area

Trying to locate someone dependable who knows what they are doing to eyeball and check a LT4 I am extremely interested in buying. Car is located south of Boston in East Walpole. Any direct help or a referral to quality inspector will be appreciated. PM me or call me at 920 743-0239. The seller has no problem letting someone in spec the car. Thanks in advance for any help. I am in N/E Wisconsin but will have the car shipped based on quality inspection by private inspector or qualified Forum Member. Thanks again, Dennis email jmcintosh1@charter.net Any assistance with a carfax or autocheck would also be appreciated. Recently sold my LT4 and regret it deeply. Now looking for a quality one to replace it.
Old 02-16-2015, 05:18 PM
MidYearRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by retiredmac
Trying to locate someone dependable who knows what they are doing to eyeball and check a LT4 I am extremely interested in buying. Car is located south of Boston in East Walpole. Any direct help or a referral to quality inspector will be appreciated. PM me or call me at 920 743-0239. The seller has no problem letting someone in spec the car. Thanks in advance for any help. I am in N/E Wisconsin but will have the car shipped based on quality inspection by private inspector or qualified Forum Member. Thanks again, Dennis email jmcintosh1@charter.net Any assistance with a carfax or autocheck would also be appreciated. Recently sold my LT4 and regret it deeply. Now looking for a quality one to replace it.
try looking up someone in the NCRS New England page..they might help you out...is it at dealer or private party?
Old 02-16-2015, 07:44 PM
retiredmac
Intermediate

Originally Posted by MidYearRoadster
try looking up someone in the NCRS New England page..they might help you out...is it at dealer or private party?
Private party, just need a quick glimpse to make sure is as good as it looks. Willing to pay a forum member to check for me. Thanks, retiredmac
Old 03-03-2015, 05:29 AM
gunnerjuju
Drifting

Received 49 Likes on 31 Posts

I can check it out for you if you still need someone.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:26 AM
retiredmac
Intermediate

Default Still do

Originally Posted by gunnerjuju
I can check it out for you if you still need someone.
I would really appreciate it. Just a quick review to make sure it as good as owner claims. Problem. I am in fl until 3-8-15. Can you pm me with number to call u or u can call me. Thanks in advance. Retiredmac

Get notified of new replies

To Help needed in Boston Area

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help needed in Boston Area