Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club March "Cruise"

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 08:52 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club March "Cruise"

Hopefully, this weather will break in the next couple weeks and we can get to cruising again!! (And on a personal note, I REALLY hope this weather breaks so I can enjoy some time away from work!! I've had one day off since February 8th, and have missed the last two get togethers because I was working!)

So, here it is: NCCC is going to hit the newly re-opened Stone Balloon on Main St. in Newark on Sunday, March 22 about 2pm! For those of us that live north and east, we'll meet at the Park and Ride at Prices Corner at 1:15-ish and leave there at 1:30. If any of you folks that live south and west want to meet somewhere and cruise in together, pick a time and place and let me know...OR you can just meet the rest of us there at 2.

Michele and I look forward to seeing you all again, and we hope you can make it.

BOB
Old 03-08-2015, 11:12 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

I think the crappy weather may finally be finished! (Fingers crossed!)
It's 2 weeks from today!! So who's in? Right now, I think we have 8. I'll make reservations and adjust them as needed.
Hope to see you!!
Old 03-15-2015, 11:02 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

It's a week from today! We have reservations for 10 people. Who else would like to join us?
Old 03-21-2015, 10:55 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

March "Cruise" is tomorrow! Meeting at the Park and Ride at Price's Corner (across from Acme) at 1:15-ish to then head down to the Stone Balloon in Newark. Reservations made for 10 people at 2pm. Anyone else that would like to go, please let me know so I can adjust the reservation count!

Get notified of new replies

To NON Club March "Cruise"

Quick Reply: NON Club March "Cruise"