Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

PPI recommendation near Downingtown, PA

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 10:06 AM
RoundelM5
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPI recommendation near Downingtown, PA

Hey guys, I'm new to the Corvette scene (BMW racer) but trying to help family friend who lives in FL who's looking at a '98 convertible in Downingtown, PA and need a PPI recommendation. I know Phoenix Performance and have heard of County Corvettes in West Chester. I know Phoenix but with race season starting shortly in the Northeast, they are swamped and I'm looking for recommendations. Anyone know County Corvettes and/or have another recommendation?

Thanks!

Last edited by RoundelM5; 03-21-2015 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:21 PM
RoundelM5
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got quite a few recommendations from fellow NASA racers for Tom Oates Automotive. It used to be a Chevy dealership and largest Corvette guy in the area. Tom used to race Vettes.
http://www.tomoatesautomotive.com/
Old 03-23-2015, 01:59 PM
0Shane@CountyCorvette
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RoundelM5
Hey guys, I'm new to the Corvette scene (BMW racer) but trying to help family friend who lives in FL who's looking at a '98 convertible in Downingtown, PA and need a PPI recommendation. I know Phoenix Performance and have heard of County Corvettes in West Chester. I know Phoenix but with race season starting shortly in the Northeast, they are swamped and I'm looking for recommendations. Anyone know County Corvettes and/or have another recommendation?

Thanks!
RoundelM5,

We often perform Pre-Purchase Inspections for our customers. Downingtown isn't too far away from our headquarters either. Shoot me a PM with a good number to reach you or your friend at and I'll have Patrick (head of CC Classic Cars) give you a call. He'll be able to answer any of your questions and make sure your friend makes a safe purchase.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know!

-Shane

Get notified of new replies

To PPI recommendation near Downingtown, PA

Quick Reply: PPI recommendation near Downingtown, PA