Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

invisable bra

Old 03-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Butch1946
BUTCH
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default invisable bra

I live in Yonkers, New York, anyone know someone who can install a clear bra on my new ZO6

Manny
Old 03-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Zing
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Take a drive out to West Haven CT and goto Automobilia. You will not be disappointed. Just had my whole front end done. Fantastic service. They have two or three Z06s' lined up this month.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Z06Corey
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Zing
Take a drive out to West Haven CT and goto Automobilia. You will not be disappointed. Just had my whole front end done. Fantastic service. They have two or three Z06s' lined up this month.
What's the cost for the whole front end (if you don't mind)?
Old 03-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Zing
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06Corey
What's the cost for the whole front end (if you don't mind)?
Well, I did a little more than just the front end (2 coats of C-Quartz and a coat of the Light C-Quartz was done on the rest of the car plus two coats of the light atop of the bra, in addition to the wheels) so this is going to be a total estimate (as a side note, i have a C7 so the price might be higher for me). About 2k for x-pel self healing bra. That got me, front bumper, whole hood, whole front fenders, the vents in the hood, headlights, rearview mirrors, rocker panels and rear quarter panels. If you call them up, Christian will tell you the price let them know that you were recommended by the guy with the Yellow C7 or the guy with the orange stripped C7 sent you to them. You can work out what exactly you want blah blah blah.

-Alan
Old 03-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Z06Corey
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks Alan. Thanks helpful.

Get notified of new replies

To invisable bra

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: invisable bra