Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

C7 Oil Change in Gloucester County

Old 05-15-2015, 03:02 PM
cds62
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts

Default C7 Oil Change in Gloucester County

For those C7 owners in the Gloucester County, NJ area have you used any local Chevy dealers for your oil changes? My Z51 is going to be due for its first oil change soon and I was considering having a dealer do it since it is included for two years. Has anyone had any good experiences yet with a local dealer and if so which ones? Thanks for the help.
Old 05-18-2015, 07:01 PM
RFBHD
Burning Brakes

Received 308 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by cds62
For those C7 owners in the Gloucester County, NJ area have you used any local Chevy dealers for your oil changes? My Z51 is going to be due for its first oil change soon and I was considering having a dealer do it since it is included for two years. Has anyone had any good experiences yet with a local dealer and if so which ones? Thanks for the help.
Not sure if this helps. I live in Pa but use John Gavio at Burlington Chevy. He's a solid Corvette tech
Old 05-20-2015, 05:29 PM
cds62
Racer

Originally Posted by RFBHD
Not sure if this helps. I live in Pa but use John Gavio at Burlington Chevy. He's a solid Corvette tech
Thanks for the info. I did make an appointment at Burlington Chevy with John. They seemed very familiar with the Corvette, unlike a dealership nearby.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:14 PM
RFBHD
Burning Brakes

Received 308 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by cds62
Thanks for the info. I did make an appointment at Burlington Chevy with John. They seemed very familiar with the Corvette, unlike a dealership nearby.
Hey no problem. He's a real nice guy too. He works for some drag racing teams on the weekend. By the way I was never big on yellow but your car looks real sweet. It has the WOW factor for sure .
Old 05-21-2015, 06:43 AM
cds62
Racer

Originally Posted by RFBHD
Hey no problem. He's a real nice guy too. He works for some drag racing teams on the weekend. By the way I was never big on yellow but your car looks real sweet. It has the WOW factor for sure .
Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To C7 Oil Change in Gloucester County

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C7 Oil Change in Gloucester County