Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Found a great Philly / DE / NJ area mobile detailer

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 09:43 AM
NOSLO6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Found a great Philly / DE / NJ area mobile detailer

I posted a year or so ago looking for a good mobile detailer when health problems made it impossible for me to do my own detailing anymore. Well, I found one and want to share.

Jason, who owns and runs Shine and Show Auto Detailing (web, facebook) has been out to my house four times now and does amazing work. One before / after pic below, but as always the pics don’t do the in-person result justice.

He’s a professional and family guy who just happens to have a major passion for detailing. He’s also been a member of our local turbo regal club for more than a decade. All speak to the most important quality of a mobile detailer who’ll be spending a day at the house–trust. He’s a joy to have around.

So, whether you’re looking for someone to do the ultimate detail on your baby or just save you some valuable time by attending to your drivers, I can’t say enough about him. He’s done some awesome racecars as well.

-S.

(I’m in no way affiliated with his business—just felt that I had to share the wealth given that his hard work has brought a smile to my face on several occasions now. That’s something I value very highly these days).

Before

After!
Old 05-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Ol'55
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by NOSLO6
I posted a year or so ago looking for a good mobile detailer when health problems made it impossible for me to do my own detailing anymore. Well, I found one and want to share.

Jason, who owns and runs Shine and Show Auto Detailing (web, facebook) has been out to my house four times now and does amazing work. One before / after pic below, but as always the pics don’t do the in-person result justice.

He’s a professional and family guy who just happens to have a major passion for detailing. He’s also been a member of our local turbo regal club for more than a decade. All speak to the most important quality of a mobile detailer who’ll be spending a day at the house–trust. He’s a joy to have around.

So, whether you’re looking for someone to do the ultimate detail on your baby or just save you some valuable time by attending to your drivers, I can’t say enough about him. He’s done some awesome racecars as well.

-S.

(I’m in no way affiliated with his business—just felt that I had to share the wealth given that his hard work has brought a smile to my face on several occasions now. That’s something I value very highly these days).

Before

After!
Thanks Scott! I talked with Jason and he will stop by this week to see what I've got, and what needs to be done on the Vettes, and the dailys.
Old 05-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Humanoid 2.0
Team Owner

Received 130 Likes on 86 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

So how far will he travel?
Old 07-25-2015, 11:26 AM
NOSLO6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, thought I’d post some additional feedback. It’s been more than a couple months now since I had my 550i done with the ceramic coating and it’s held up incredibly.

I’m more than just a casual detail guy myself and have used Zaino, Klasse and other compounds on my Grand National and C6 racecar. The coating that Jason used flat out smokes both of them. This car is a driver and is out in the sun, weather, thunderstorms, etc.…. Still, just a simple wash and it’s back to that incredibly smooth to the touch finish with no detectable contaminants.

I don’t make posts like this often, but I can’t recommend them highly enough. A real pro is worth it.

Finally, I don’t want to give the impression that he only does German cars, so… (Car **** below)

Name:  sQKpb68l.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  84.0 KB
Name:  FXLASwpl.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  80.6 KB

Get notified of new replies

To Found a great Philly / DE / NJ area mobile detailer

Quick Reply: Found a great Philly / DE / NJ area mobile detailer