Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Polo and a Car Show - July 11th in Patterson NY

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 09:32 PM
DomG
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polo and a Car Show - July 11th in Patterson NY

DomG here you host for Yorktown Cars & Coffee passing on info an a Charity Car show where you don't pay but the high end croud pays the charity. Read on if I have your attention.

Just 2 short weeks to go......did I mention "Car Show" and "Free Food"?

Calling all Car folks

Polo & Cars on July 11th at Beaver Creek Farm in Paterson, NY. (Http://www.cardillocup.com)

As we are getting closer to only this event, I really NEED to get commitments from those interested so I can let the venue know our numbers.

A few other groups will be there including the Rover club, Gabriel SportsCar Inc and possibly others...

Saturday July 11th to be exact at the Beaver Creek Farm in Paterson, NY, for the Cardillo Cup, which is part of the Victory Cup events.

Its a charity Polo (yes I said Polo) match combined with kind of upscale social event with food, tasting tables, fashion contests for the best dressed and what they are calling a Luxury and Classic car show. The event is held to both honor the sport of Polo and raise money for a number of charities including the Little Baby Face Charity http://www.littlebabyface.org, PurpleHeartHomes (http://www.purplehearthomesUSA.org) and the Putnam SPCA - http://www.puthumane.org)

Kids and pets are welcomed to this event.

The car show is where we come in. I have arranged to get anyone willing to come to this Show and Shine type event that day, free admission ($40 value) and a free Polo Field side Tailgating Pass ($400 value) if we bring our cars to be displayed at the event. Of course, since our cars would be part of the event you have free on field parking ( grassy area - it's a farm) and Free Food. Yes, they will feed us for an impressive show. The event runs from 1 to 5PM but staging of the cars for the Car Show would be 10 to 11 AM.

Did I mention than anyone who signs up is a VIP and gets FREE food?

Please Email me if you are interested as we need to get you and your car pre-registered.
I'd really like to impress them with a turnout. They have placed the Yorktown C&C logo on their official flyer but I am opening invites up to anyone with a great car to display. If you

Email me at the address below with "Polo in July" in the subject.

Contact me ASAP and get registered. It should be a great day out.

DomG
DGVette@optonline.net
Old 06-29-2015, 07:55 PM
DomG
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Almost 90 views and no one is interested.

Wow

DomG

Quick Reply: Polo and a Car Show - July 11th in Patterson NY