Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Looking for a paint shop near Allentown Pa

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Brandon13
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a paint shop near Allentown Pa

As the title says I'm looking for a paint shop near Allentown PA. Needing to get my new hood painted also will need some fiberglass work as there is a crack in the corner and fiberglass needs preped. Also looking to get the front bumper painted at the same time. Any suggestion would be appreciated
Old 07-01-2015, 02:20 PM
0Shane@CountyCorvette
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon13
As the title says I'm looking for a paint shop near Allentown PA. Needing to get my new hood painted also will need some fiberglass work as there is a crack in the corner and fiberglass needs preped. Also looking to get the front bumper painted at the same time. Any suggestion would be appreciated
Brandon13,

We're a little over an hour away in West Chester, PA. We have a full paint/body facility and we specialize in fiberglass work on Corvettes. Send me a PM with a good number to reach you at and I'd be happy to have our body shop manager give you a call!

-Shane
Old 07-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Glen1224
Burning Brakes

Location: Lower Macungie Township ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon13
There's a great guy right here in Allentown ! Most of his business comes from local corvette club members and classic car club members. He owns a number of corvettes and treats his customers cars like he would his own. His name is Warren Keeler 610-433-9388.
He did a fantastic job on my 2007 monty red metallic vert.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Brandon13
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info I dropped the hood off today I'll see how I like the work when it's done. If it's good that's great if its just ok I'll keep these guys in mind when it comes to doing the rear fenders later on this year.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a paint shop near Allentown Pa

Quick Reply: Looking for a paint shop near Allentown Pa