Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Looking for a Cruising Buddy in Maine!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 01:57 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Looking for a Cruising Buddy in Maine!!

Looking for a Cruising Buddy in Maine!! - The summer is here and my Vette needs a friend. I am in the Rockland Area - are there any other Vettes in my area? I have seen a few - one was a nice black convertible on RT 90 heading out of Rockport as I was coming in, on the 4th of July that gave me a wave.. we are you!! lol
Old 07-11-2015, 08:25 PM
jman1
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a few great places to check out in cruising distance... fast eddies in Winthrop Wednesday nights.. usually lots of cars and a live band about an hour from rockland... like an old school car hop type place..... also, Friday nights.. like 530 cruise on up to Waterville and cruise down KMD pretty good size cruise in every Friday at the parking lot across from shaws... lots of vettes... stop over and say hello look for my red 77 with side pipes or my 67 firebird..
Old 07-12-2015, 08:12 PM
jman1
Le Mans Master

check out the vettes of coastal maine website too... the events section has all kinds of cruises including the Friday night one in Waterville... and if you haven't done the old orchard vette cruise put it on the calendar for next summer!
Old 07-13-2015, 02:28 AM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Originally Posted by jman1
a few great places to check out in cruising distance... fast eddies in Winthrop Wednesday nights.. usually lots of cars and a live band about an hour from rockland... like an old school car hop type place..... also, Friday nights.. like 530 cruise on up to Waterville and cruise down KMD pretty good size cruise in every Friday at the parking lot across from shaws... lots of vettes... stop over and say hello look for my red 77 with side pipes or my 67 firebird..

Thanks!! I will have to check it all out!!
Old 07-13-2015, 07:46 AM
NoRuls
Pro

Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts

Must have missed you last week! Road trip from CT to Acadia NP. Took coastal RT 1 but took RT 90 around Rockland. Watch for a Corvette Caravan Reunion in Oct. at Samoset Resort. 100+ Corvettes going. Ron
Old 08-13-2015, 07:20 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Originally Posted by NoRuls
Must have missed you last week! Road trip from CT to Acadia NP. Took coastal RT 1 but took RT 90 around Rockland. Watch for a Corvette Caravan Reunion in Oct. at Samoset Resort. 100+ Corvettes going. Ron
I was just at Samoset Golf Course in the Vette today :-) I will look for that in October. October is about the time of year I put her away for the winter, but hell, I think I might keep her out a little longer this year lol

__
Old 08-14-2015, 11:27 PM
NoRuls
Pro

It's being held the weekend of 10-15. I'll keep an eye out for you! Ron
Old 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

It's being held the weekend of 10-15. I'll keep an eye out for you! Ron
It is 10 minutes from my house. I will definitely be there!! Look for the Red C4 with the stripe!! Lol
__

Old 10-01-2015, 01:27 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Just a reminder.. the Samoset, in Rockport Maine, is hosting the "New England Corvette Caravan Reunion" Thursday, Friday and Saturday October 15, 16, 17 2015.

I will be attending, but I do not think I will be attending the Banquet. If I can troll around the outside area and meet some people and make some contacts, that would be more beneficial for me, in the long run

Is anyone else attending?
Old 10-07-2015, 10:18 PM
redrider
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by LovingMyC4
Just a reminder.. the Samoset, in Rockport Maine, is hosting the "New England Corvette Caravan Reunion" Thursday, Friday and Saturday October 15, 16, 17 2015.

I will be attending, but I do not think I will be attending the Banquet. If I can troll around the outside area and meet some people and make some contacts, that would be more beneficial for me, in the long run

Four of the Connecticut Posse who were among the New England delegation on the Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green last year will be attending the reunion. There should be around 100 Corvettes at the gathering. If you spot us, stop by and say hi.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:37 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Originally Posted by 02redrider
Four of the Connecticut Posse who were among the New England delegation on the Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green last year will be attending the reunion. There should be around 100 Corvettes at the gathering. If you spot us, stop by and say hi.
I sure will!! I am in a Torch Red C4 with a white stripe (NJ Plates) :-)

Last edited by LovingMyC4; 10-08-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:54 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

If anyone comes into town early, for the Corvette Caravan, and would like to cruise or hang out for dinner.. drinks, let us know. You can either text us here on CF or text us on KIK. We are, "CorvetteCouple" on KIK.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:45 AM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

We are heading over to the Samoset right now. I have been looking forward to these next 3 days since July!! Save the wave..
Old 10-19-2015, 02:18 PM
NoRuls
Pro

Hi Chris, it was nice meeting you and your wife at the Samoset. Next time we're passing thru I'll swing by Rt1 & 90.
Ron
Old 10-22-2015, 01:24 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Hi Chris, it was nice meeting you and your wife at the Samoset. Next time we're passing thru I'll swing by Rt1 & 90.
Ron
Ron,

Thank you for cruising with Shari and I on the Caravan!! We had so much fun. We are glad we had to opportunity to meet you and your wife!! It was great to put a face to the text messages. We met a lot of great people and saw so many great cars. We are really looking forward to new year!!

Christopher

PS: Sorry it took so long to reply to this, I was pulled out of town on business.. lol
Old 10-25-2015, 09:18 PM
GreenGA
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 115 Likes on 96 Posts

DAMN!!!

I was visting my daughter in Bangor that weekend. Had I known...

Originally Posted by LovingMyC4

Old 10-25-2015, 10:56 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Originally Posted by GreenGA
DAMN!!!

I was visting my daughter in Bangor that weekend. Had I known...

This is a sample of what you missed...
_

Old 11-16-2015, 05:46 PM
jman1
Le Mans Master

I cant believe I missed this....
Old 11-16-2015, 08:36 PM
LovingMyC4
Advanced

Originally Posted by jman1
I cant believe I missed this....
We have a great time. There was about 100 Corvettes @ 2 people, per car.. it as great!!

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a Cruising Buddy in Maine!!

Quick Reply: Looking for a Cruising Buddy in Maine!!