Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Anyone in the MA area interested in Solar? Contact me!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 11:53 AM
mattbrown0761
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in the Northeast area interested in Solar? Contact me!

I just started working with Solar City and would be happy to answer any questions or give you information if you're curious about saving money by going Solar! No up front cost we pay for everything, installation, warranty, insurance, maintenance. We only make our money by selling you the cheaper, cleaner energy the panels produce! Email me for any information or questions Mbrown6@solarcity.com

Last edited by mattbrown0761; 08-11-2015 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:44 PM
Chevy Guy
Team Owner

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by mattbrown0761
I just started working with Solar City and would be happy to answer any questions or give you information if you're curious about saving money by going Solar! No up front cost we pay for everything, installation, warranty, insurance, maintenance. We only make our money by selling you the cheaper, cleaner energy the panels produce! Email me for any information or questions Mbrown6@solarcity.com
Do you change you rate per kwh based on each installation?

I recently got a Solar quote and they wanted to charge me more per kwh than I was paying from PSEG, telling me my savings is in the delivery charges. PSEG was charging 11cents and the Solar quote was 13 cents per kwh. The Solar industry seems like a huge scam.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:10 AM
mattbrown0761
Racer

Originally Posted by Chevy Guy
Do you change you rate per kwh based on each installation?

I recently got a Solar quote and they wanted to charge me more per kwh than I was paying from PSEG, telling me my savings is in the delivery charges. PSEG was charging 11cents and the Solar quote was 13 cents per kwh. The Solar industry seems like a huge scam.

Hi, it sounds like the rep was either uneducated or did not explain it accurately. PSEG is charging you most likely 11 cents supply charge and an additional delivery charge. If you are getting 11 cents supplied/delivered it's probably the lowest possible price I've ever seen. What state are you in? The Solar Industry is certainly not a scam, however there are TONS of small start-up companies that are only in it for the short term, to claim the 30% tax credit and SRECS. Just like any other aspect of life, you get what you pay for. I work with Solar City, we are by far the largest Solar Company in the USA and we have been doing it the right way for the longest. If you are in MA feel free to email me at Mbrown6@solarcity.com I'd be happy to answer any questions and explain the process in detail.

Matt
Old 08-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Hammer99
Le Mans Master

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm wondering if there are any plans in the near future to produce solar panels that will not look hideous on a nice house?

The way they look now, I would not consider putting them anywhere on my property.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:05 AM
mattbrown0761
Racer

Originally Posted by Hammer99
I'm wondering if there are any plans in the near future to produce solar panels that will not look hideous on a nice house?

The way they look now, I would not consider putting them anywhere on my property.
That's basically my sales pitch...if you can get over what the panels look like on your roof, there is absolutely no other reason not to go Solar. It's a subjective thing obviously. If you look at any other systems they do not look nearly as streamline as Solar City's however. We bought the company Zep Solar specifically for their mounting system, it's the lowest profile in the industry (sitting about 3-4 inches off of the roof with a nice black veneer that helps to blend it in aesthetically with the roof itself).

Hopefully people will be able to start getting over the "look" to save the environment from this

http://www.nrdc.org/energy/dirtyfuels_tar.asp
Old 08-11-2015, 09:23 PM
mattbrown0761
Racer

always here to answer questions!
Old 09-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Karma Rules
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Solar is the way to go. My last months bill for PSEG was 12 bucks. And that was all in fees. I even banked some solar credit.

(Long Island)

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone in the MA area interested in Solar? Contact me!

Quick Reply: Anyone in the MA area interested in Solar? Contact me!