Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

PPI Rec in Westchester County, NY for a C3

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 02:18 PM
cats22
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PPI Rec in Westchester County, NY for a C3

Would appreciate any leads on someone with solid experience (everything from the obvious guts of the car to originality of stamps, etc.) in C3's that would be interested in doing a pre-purchase inspection. I can tell alot from pics, but only so much...

I can - and have used - the national services, but figured I'd give a shout out here first.

Many thx in advance
Old 07-18-2015, 03:25 PM
Calo69
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 56 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16, '18

Contact Rye Brook service station, I don't know if they perform this service, my family has dealt with them, same family ownership for over 50 yrs. Authority on Corvettes.
Good luck
Old 07-19-2015, 09:05 AM
Dt86
Safety Car

Received 482 Likes on 342 Posts

Originally Posted by cats22
Would appreciate any leads on someone with solid experience (everything from the obvious guts of the car to originality of stamps, etc.) in C3's that would be interested in doing a pre-purchase inspection. I can tell alot from pics, but only so much... I can - and have used - the national services, but figured I'd give a shout out here first. Many thx in advance
I live in Dutchess County a there's a few Corvette shops around me but I don't know if they do PPI's. I'd bet if you gave them a call and they didn't do it they would know who does.
- Lomotion in Poughkeepsie
- Jim Glass in Kingston
- the Corvette shop in Montgomery

Hope this helps, best of luck!

Get notified of new replies

To PPI Rec in Westchester County, NY for a C3

Quick Reply: PPI Rec in Westchester County, NY for a C3