Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Metro Washington DC Corvette Club/Community question

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 11:01 AM
EA-sports
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Metro Washington DC Corvette Club/Community question

Hi Guys, new Corvette owner here. I just bought an '03 EB Z06. Prior to Corvette I was somewhat involved in the BMW and Mazda Miata clubs in the Metro Washington DC area. My question is for Corvette what are some of the local clubs in the Metro DC area and what are their main activities? I want to learn more about how to work on my Corvette so I am really interested in going to DIY events, if any. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:07 PM
meyerweb
Safety Car

Received 483 Likes on 320 Posts

Not sure about Maryland, but there are two active clubs in Northern Virginia.

Old Dominion Corvette Club:

http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

http://www.nvcorvetteclub.com/

Their web sites should give you an idea of their activities.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Stephenz06
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette Club of America

Originally Posted by EA-sports
Hi Guys, new Corvette owner here. I just bought an '03 EB Z06. Prior to Corvette I was somewhat involved in the BMW and Mazda Miata clubs in the Metro Washington DC area. My question is for Corvette what are some of the local clubs in the Metro DC area and what are their main activities? I want to learn more about how to work on my Corvette so I am really interested in going to DIY events, if any. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Try out Corvette Club of America (www.corvetteclubofamerica.org) based in Gaithersburg, MD. Oldest Corvette Club in the country. We do social events, host several autocrosses a year and a big car show. Plus we have many very experienced track guys who attend most all HPDE events on the East Coast. But...most important for the DIY guy...our sponsor Sport Chevrolet in Silver Springs MD lets us have shop night the last Tuesday of each month. Plenty of Vette owners on hand and access to lifts, etc. for the do it yourselfer to get help on projects, etc. Plus another sponsor Radial Tire gives us a club discount and will occasionally show up to shop night and give advice on tires, wheels, etc.

Check us out. If you want more info you can reach our club president (Jim Parisi) at jp71234@gmail.com.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:35 PM
EA-sports
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stephenz06
Try out Corvette Club of America (www.corvetteclubofamerica.org) based in Gaithersburg, MD. Oldest Corvette Club in the country. We do social events, host several autocrosses a year and a big car show. Plus we have many very experienced track guys who attend most all HPDE events on the East Coast. But...most important for the DIY guy...our sponsor Sport Chevrolet in Silver Springs MD lets us have shop night the last Tuesday of each month. Plenty of Vette owners on hand and access to lifts, etc. for the do it yourselfer to get help on projects, etc. Plus another sponsor Radial Tire gives us a club discount and will occasionally show up to shop night and give advice on tires, wheels, etc.

Check us out. If you want more info you can reach our club president (Jim Parisi) at jp71234@gmail.com.

Awesome..thanks Stephen..

Get notified of new replies

To Metro Washington DC Corvette Club/Community question

Quick Reply: Metro Washington DC Corvette Club/Community question