Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Metro Washington DC DIY shop/lift access question

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 10:04 PM
EA-sports
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Metro Washington DC DIY shop/lift access question

Long story short I was wondering if anyone here know where I can rent lift or have access to lift. I need to install a Corsa axle-back exhaust to replace the Ti on my '03 Z06 and I heard that it's a pain to do it with just jack stand and a breeze with a lift. There used to be a DIY shop in Sterling that closed down a few years ago. Then there was another garage/DIY club type shop in Sterling that no longer offers DIY access anymore.

Thanks for your help guys.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:14 AM
meyerweb
Safety Car

Received 483 Likes on 320 Posts

No personal experience, but I'm told that Daryl, at Odds and Ends Detailing in Sterling, rents his lift by the hour. Mention that you heard about it from the Old Dominions Corvette Club.

ODCC: http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/
Old 08-24-2015, 06:44 PM
EA-sports
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by meyerweb
No personal experience, but I'm told that Daryl, at Odds and Ends Detailing in Sterling, rents his lift by the hour. Mention that you heard about it from the Old Dominions Corvette Club.

ODCC: http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/
I'll check it out. Thanks for the tips. I may also need to join local Vette clubs.

Get notified of new replies

To Metro Washington DC DIY shop/lift access question

Quick Reply: Metro Washington DC DIY shop/lift access question