Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Looking for a C5 or base C6 in Albany that I can give some two piece rotors to

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 06:10 PM
StreetSpeed
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Looking for a C5 or base C6 in Albany that I can give some two piece rotors to

Hey Guys,

I've developed some two piece fixed and floating rotors that I'm about ready to bring to market. The centers are 6061 aluminum and the rotors are DBA 5000. I've currently got the two piece fixed on my car and have finished track testing them. I'm looking a C5 or C6 base (non-Z51 or Z06) with stock brakes that I can do a test fit on. I have AP racing brakes on my own car so I'm not 100% positive they will fit with stock hardware (I'm 96% sure). So, if someone is willing to bring their car to my shop in Clifton Park, NY, I'll install these barely used assemblies on your car and you can keep them. For your time you'll get these $700 rotors for free. They have about 5 track days on them and look brand new. Please PM me or respond here if anyone is interested or needs any more info.

Old 09-21-2015, 06:30 PM
bbbd2014
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pm sent

Quick Reply: Looking for a C5 or base C6 in Albany that I can give some two piece rotors to