Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvettes Only @ Hooters Wethersfield cancelled for Wed.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 09:49 PM
NoRuls
Pro

Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts

Default Corvettes Only @ Hooters Wethersfield cancelled for Wed.

As the season started, so it shall end: RAIN! The last Wednesday Corvettes Only Car Show at Hooters in Wethersfield is officially over for this year due to rain. Bummer.
The No Rules Corvette Club would like to thank everyone who came to our first season of Corvettes Only Car Shows and took part in the 50/50 raffle. As you all should know by now the 50/50 raffle proceeds go to The Hole In The Wall Gang Camp in Ashford Ct. We are sending the amazing amount of $1020 to support the kids that attend the camp!!! To all that bought 50/50 tickets a heart-felt "THANK YOU"!
Stay tuned to the "forum" for the start date for the 2016 season. As of now the shows will be EVERY Wednesday during the season.

See you in the spring, The No Rules Corvette Club Crew
Old 09-30-2015, 05:14 PM
COCO RICK
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by NoRuls
As the season started, so it shall end: RAIN! The last Wednesday Corvettes Only Car Show at Hooters in Wethersfield is officially over for this year due to rain. Bummer.
The No Rules Corvette Club would like to thank everyone who came to our first season of Corvettes Only Car Shows and took part in the 50/50 raffle. As you all should know by now the 50/50 raffle proceeds go to The Hole In The Wall Gang Camp in Ashford Ct. We are sending the amazing amount of $1020 to support the kids that attend the camp!!! To all that bought 50/50 tickets a heart-felt "THANK YOU"!
Stay tuned to the "forum" for the start date for the 2016 season. As of now the shows will be EVERY Wednesday during the season.

See you in the spring, The No Rules Corvette Club Crew
To bad for the cancellation as I was going to bring my " suction cup duel head liner" for you (Noruls) to peruse. I have both roofs and have only used the transparent. When we head to Florida for the winter, I use the liner and it works great, not only for the sun but also for deadening sound. Would recommend.

See you next year, Rick
Old 09-30-2015, 05:42 PM
NoRuls
Pro

Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by COCO RICK
To bad for the cancellation as I was going to bring my " suction cup duel head liner" for you (Noruls) to peruse. I have both roofs and have only used the transparent. When we head to Florida for the winter, I use the liner and it works great, not only for the sun but also for deadening sound. Would recommend.

See you next year, Rick
Thanks' for thinking of me Rick. I think I'm going to try the 3M crystalline tint. With all the responses it seems a "definite maybe" was the answer.
See you in the spring! Ron

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes Only @ Hooters Wethersfield cancelled for Wed.

Quick Reply: Corvettes Only @ Hooters Wethersfield cancelled for Wed.