Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

FS: 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 11k miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,203 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Default FS: 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 11k miles

Selling my baby. Riding season almost over and i want to get a Honda CBR for the next riding season.

Bike never been down by me. And previous owner said he never put it down and there are no visible indications stating it was down so i would assume it's never been down.

Bike has a jardine GP slip on. And it has a power commander. Bike currently has 11.7k miles.

Stock mirror delete with integrated turn signals. Bar end mirrors. Shorty levers.

I put less than 1000 miles on it this entire summer. Didn't ride it much as i have other cars to enjoy and i work a lot so..Bike got it's full service earlier this year in may with an oil change, new spark plugs, fresh coolant, new rear brake pads with fresh brake fluid and a new michelin pilot rear tire.

I have the receipt for proof of labor and parts. The bill came out to 850 bucks for everything. Parts and labor. And like i said i didn't even put 1000 miles since then so everything still fresh.

I can show the bike but only on weekends. No test rides unless you have a motorcycle license AND i have cash in hand. You drop it, you bought it. If you don't want to let me hold the money, then you can sit and start the bike and that's it. That's how i did it when i sold my other bikes. That's how people do it for me when i buy bikes.

Located in northern jersey. Would like to sell before thanksgiving. If not then i might just hold it til spring when people will most likely wanna start buying.

I do NOT need to sell it. So please no low ball offers.

Want 5000.
Old 08-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,203 Likes on 2,145 Posts

Bump.

I literally put no miles on this bike since the original post. I want a new bike now for the next riding season.

Will entertain reasonable offers.

Last edited by Z0HS1CK; 08-14-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 11k miles