Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club December NON event!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 09:22 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club December NON event!

Because of the Holiday crunch on time, we are going to skip a get together for December.

HOWEVER, that extra time should foster some great ideas for January!!

Now, I'd like to once again thank Mike and Jenn for their hospitality for welcoming us all to their home for the November cruise. I'd also like to welcome our newest NON member Jersey Jeff and his beautiful 60th Anniversary car!! And, congrats to Fred and Connie on their new acquisition!! You can check it all out right here:

Michele and I would like to wish all of you a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving, and a WONDERFUL Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year!!!

BOB
Old 11-24-2015, 10:23 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,314 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by FOXMO
Because of the Holiday crunch on time, we are going to skip a get together for December.

HOWEVER, that extra time should foster some great ideas for January!!

Now, I'd like to once again thank Mike and Jenn for their hospitality for welcoming us all to their home for the November cruise. I'd also like to welcome our newest NON member Jersey Jeff and his beautiful 60th Anniversary car!! And, congrats to Fred and Connie on their new acquisition!! You can check it all out right here: https://youtu.be/QfHQJ3tu7aQ

Michele and I would like to wish all of you a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving, and a WONDERFUL Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year!!!

BOB
Back at ya!

Connie and I enjoyed getting to know the "crew" this year. Looking forward to some fun cruises in 2016.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:13 AM
Michael G
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beautiful setting, that is what I call God’s country.
Thought I had a lot of leaves to rake, got me beat easily.

Get notified of new replies

To NON Club December NON event!

Quick Reply: NON Club December NON event!