Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

New Corvette Club in Springfield MA Area!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 02:58 PM
GS Diva
Safety Car

Received 142 Likes on 79 Posts

Default New Corvette Club in Springfield MA Area!!

I've recently learned that there is a small, but active, Corvette club in the Springfield MA area. I have regular contact with the president and told him I will be sure to tell everyone I know about the Corvette show they are putting on at Balise Chevrolet in Springfield on Sat., May 21st (rain date May 22nd). In fact, I have already pre-registered!

For those who are looking to join a Corvette club in that part of MA, by all means check them out at www.corvetteclubofwesternma.com. I know they'd love to meet you.

And for those, like me, who like to participate in Corvettes only shows, put this one on your calendar. Info is on their site, and I will be posting their flyer closer to the event.

Elaine
Old 01-14-2016, 03:18 PM
ClaudioC4
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

We'll have to plan a trip on our way to six flags to the show. I am eastern Mass, but its great to see another club on the map.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:12 PM
jeffjob
POSSE Senior Hombre
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 211 Likes on 111 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13, '17-'18

Dave will put it on his list and we will see if some Posse members go.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:27 AM
bullmarket
POSSE SENIOR RIDER
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

Will add to list.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:46 PM
VetteGirlMA
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GS Diva
I've recently learned that there is a small, but active, Corvette club in the Springfield MA area. I have regular contact with the president and told him I will be sure to tell everyone I know about the Corvette show they are putting on at Balise Chevrolet in Springfield on Sat., May 21st (rain date May 22nd). In fact, I have already pre-registered!

For those who are looking to join a Corvette club in that part of MA, by all means check them out at www.corvetteclubofwesternma.com. I know they'd love to meet you.

And for those, like me, who like to participate in Corvettes only shows, put this one on your calendar. Info is on their site, and I will be posting their flyer closer to the event.

Elaine
Elaine, thanks for the info. Both of my vettes came from Balise, and I know Josh the corvette guy really well. He stops by my house sometimes in the summer. I'll have to register and go. I'll need to find an extra driver to bring both cars.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:47 AM
Zing
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If this was at ANY other dealership I'd so be interested in going. Enjoy yourselves!
Old 01-30-2016, 07:45 AM
GS Diva
Safety Car

Received 142 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Zing
If this was at ANY other dealership I'd so be interested in going. Enjoy yourselves!
Hmmm...do I hear a less than perfect story about Balise?? Go anyway and support this new club!

Elaine
Old 01-30-2016, 01:57 PM
Zing
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GS Diva
Hmmm...do I hear a less than perfect story about Balise?? Go anyway and support this new club!

Elaine
I'll support the club at a different event. I couldn't be paid to go back to that dealership. I'm sure a quick Google search would help explain my discontent with said place. You guys enjoy and post the next meet. You should be able to count me in!

Get notified of new replies

To New Corvette Club in Springfield MA Area!!

Quick Reply: New Corvette Club in Springfield MA Area!!