Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvette Club of Western MA Show!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 08:11 AM
GS Diva
Safety Car

Received 142 Likes on 79 Posts

Default Corvette Club of Western MA Show!!

I want to give a little special attention to the newest Corvette club in New England. The Corvette Club of Western MA is new but is a pretty active group that is continually growing. They are holding their first judged Corvette show on Saturday, May 21st at Balise Chevrolet in Springfield MA (rain date My 22nd). I have attached the flyer for this show. Put it on your calendars. I am hoping that a lot of you diehard show folks will show up! You can even pre-register like I have. Go on to their site at www.corvetteclubofwesternma.com and check them out!

Let’s welcome them in a big way!

Elaine

Old 02-10-2016, 03:30 PM
hdkeno
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by GS Diva
I want to give a little special attention to the newest Corvette club in New England. The Corvette Club of Western MA is new but is a pretty active group that is continually growing. They are holding their first judged Corvette show on Saturday, May 21st at Balise Chevrolet in Springfield MA (rain date My 22nd). I have attached the flyer for this show. Put it on your calendars. I am hoping that a lot of you diehard show folks will show up! You can even pre-register like I have. Go on to their site at www.corvetteclubofwesternma.com and check them out!

Let’s welcome them in a big way!

Elaine

Thanks Elaine, Putting it on my calendar....
Old 02-26-2016, 04:17 PM
TUF-NUF
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: kent ct - "if i'm not in the vette, i damn well better be on the yacht."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

I, at least, will probably attend... Deni may be in Florida that week...thanks for the heads-up!
Old 02-27-2016, 12:35 PM
plmkrzy
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't know if I'll make the show but want to wish them luck.
Old 05-14-2016, 07:24 AM
GS Diva
Safety Car

Received 142 Likes on 79 Posts

Just a reminder of the Corvette Club of Western MA’s first Corvettes-only show in Springfield MA. The date is Saturday, May 21st (rain date May 22nd), and it is being held at Balise Chevrolet. Let’s support this new club and its first show!

If there is a need to postpone to the 22nd, I will post that info.

Thanks.

Elaine

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Club of Western MA Show!!

Quick Reply: Corvette Club of Western MA Show!!