Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Good Dealer for service close to great neck long island NY!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 11:33 AM
robertdl
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good Dealer for service close to great neck long island NY!!!!!!

just brought a 2016 corvette z06 from kerbeck ny. its a good dealer that gives many discount for the car and also has about 300 c7 in stock. if u want to but a c7, im goona highly recommended. but i like in great neck in long island. it s too far for me to do the service there and drive back. so are there any good dealer that can do the service and close to me home?

i had a bad experience in east hills

btw cuz im new in the forum, dont know anything about the serivce. does the dealer can do the performance upgrade such as install header or tune the car? is it gonna break the warranty if its done by the Chevrolet dealer? i just brought 7 years extend warranty so thats why i dont wanna break it.

i also install the armytrix exhaust and helltech air intake, that means i have a 200miles z06 exhaust and air intake for sale. pm me if u interested. lock pickup or ship is ok.

sorry for a lot of questions, hope someone can answer me. thank u guys
Old 05-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Dave concrete
Race Director

Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by robertdl
just brought a 2016 corvette z06 from kerbeck ny. its a good dealer that gives many discount for the car and also has about 300 c7 in stock. if u want to but a c7, im goona highly recommended. but i like in great neck in long island. it s too far for me to do the service there and drive back. so are there any good dealer that can do the service and close to me home?

i had a bad experience in east hills

btw cuz im new in the forum, dont know anything about the serivce. does the dealer can do the performance upgrade such as install header or tune the car? is it gonna break the warranty if its done by the Chevrolet dealer? i just brought 7 years extend warranty so thats why i dont wanna break it.

i also install the armytrix exhaust and helltech air intake, that means i have a 200miles z06 exhaust and air intake for sale. pm me if u interested. lock pickup or ship is ok.

sorry for a lot of questions, hope someone can answer me. thank u guys
If you want a dealer I heard Arnold in Babylon is good. Outside of that take it to JTM motorsports in Deer Park.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:18 PM
SouthBaySurfer
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 66 Posts

Headers and/or a tune will void your warranty.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Katapult
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

I am looking for recomdations for a shop that can handel things that are above what I'm able to do myself . Would prefer locations on eastern Long Island. It seems there is a lot of talk about Dealers on this forum. How about independent shops ?
Old 05-08-2016, 08:32 AM
SouthBaySurfer
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Katapult
I am looking for recomdations for a shop that can handel things that are above what I'm able to do myself . Would prefer locations on eastern Long Island. It seems there is a lot of talk about Dealers on this forum. How about independent shops ?
You might want to check out Vette Doctor in Amityville.
The following users liked this post:
Blvdbrawler (05-16-2016)
Old 05-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Bmwmike
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthBaySurfer
You might want to check out Vette Doctor in Amityville.
jtm in deer park in the place to go for sure. the mechanics from vette doctors now work there.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:43 PM
Blvdbrawler
Melting Slicks

Received 226 Likes on 137 Posts

Dennis and his team from Vette Doctors is terrific! Great work with years of experience! If you want to go to a dealer I only use Atlantic Chevy/Caddy in Bay Shore. I too have a C7Z and they know how to properly work on the car.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:19 PM
John59
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Katapult
Hi, I am in Middle island , also looking for a good vette mechanic ,incase I need one.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Karma Rules
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Vette Dr's in the first choice on Long Island. Located in Amityville.

And yes, you might have voided your extended warranty. Request a refund before you lose it all.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:33 PM
RobLo
Drifting

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 289 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by Bmwmike
jtm in deer park in the place to go for sure. the mechanics from vette doctors now work there.
Which mechanics? By any chance Brad? Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Good Dealer for service close to great neck long island NY!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Good Dealer for service close to great neck long island NY!!!!!!