Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club Corvette Club May Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 08:40 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club Corvette Club May Cruise

THE EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!

Firstly, WE ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL CLUB!!! There are NO members, officers, meetings, or dues. We just get together for a monthly cruise!!

Sorry for the delay in getting the May cruise info out. I was waiting for a guy to contact me about an event, but he never responded to my e-mail or voice message.
So, this month we'll cruise up to Billy Burger and Bakery since we didn't make their cruise in last night. We'll make our own Cruise In!! On Saturday, May 21 we'll meet at the BBC parking lot on Rt 52 N at 11:00am and head up Rt 82 to BBB!! They have been voted Best Burger by different publications since 2012!! Michele and I can attest to that!! And Sally, my former co-worker at TJ's, makes some awesome deserts!!! Bring an appetite!!
IF the weather does not co-operate, we'll try it on Sunday 5/22, same time and place. We'll know more about that when it gets closer!!
As always, PLEASE let me know as soon as you can if you will be able to make it, so I can let them know how many to expect.
Thanks
BOB

Last edited by FOXMO; 05-20-2016 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Event cancellation
Old 05-14-2016, 08:45 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
Firstly, WE ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL CLUB!!! There are NO members, officers, meetings, or dues. We just get together for a monthly cruise!!

Sorry for the delay in getting the May cruise info out. I was waiting for a guy to contact me about an event, but he never responded to my e-mail or voice message.
So, this month we'll cruise up to Billy Burger and Bakery since we didn't make their cruise in last night. We'll make our own Cruise In!! On Saturday, May 21 we'll meet at the BBC parking lot on Rt 52 N at 11:00am and head up Rt 82 to BBB!! They have been voted Best Burger by different publications since 2012!! Michele and I can attest to that!! And Sally, my former co-worker at TJ's, makes some awesome deserts!!! Bring an appetite!!
IF the weather does not co-operate, we'll try it on Sunday 5/22, same time and place. We'll know more about that when it gets closer!!
As always, PLEASE let me know as soon as you can if you will be able to make it, so I can let them know how many to expect.
Thanks
BOB
It's a week away! Who's in?

Quick Reply: NON Club Corvette Club May Cruise