Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Paint protection film for C7

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Longhorn Vette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paint protection film for C7

Hello all,
Looking for paint protection film installation pricing. Need to put it on my brand spanking new C7 2LT DSOM Coupe. Had 3M Venture Shield put on my C6 for $650 back in 2007. Had same product put on my VW Passat (diesel...) 18 months ago for $650 but now, my vendor is charging about $1000 for same product but says I should pay the $100 add'l for the XPEL product. Heck, I didn't want to pay the $650!! Certainly not $1000. I suspect it's because I'm in the northern VA/DC area that the price is high. Anyone know where I can get it installed (well) and not pay $1000 here in the Delmarva region? I'll drive to save (cuz I love driving it...). Or perhaps, big city or small town I'm still going to have to pay $1000... I hope that's not the case but I defer to yooz guys. Thanks for your help!

type to you later....
Old 05-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Ol'55
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

We have Expel's product on both of our Corvettes and think highly of their quality. The installer that did ours is retired now, but I'd contact Expel themselves and ask them for references with a choice of areas that you could contact for pricing, and get a feel for the job that they will do. Expel is a superior film, but to get the job done correctly (absolutely NO cutting on the car!) it's the mechanic doing the install that makes or breaks the success of the final product.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Longhorn Vette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good advice, thanks!!

Get notified of new replies

To Paint protection film for C7

Quick Reply: Paint protection film for C7