Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Best Corvette Dealer Service in MD?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 03:27 PM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,668 Likes on 8,311 Posts

Default Best Corvette Dealer Service in MD?

I just acquired a C7 Z51, which will be under warranty for quite some time. I'm interested in your opinions regarding the best Chevrolet/Corvette dealer service departments in DC/Maryland area. Names of particular technicians would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Ol'55
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

living in New Jersey, and not being able to speak for the whole state of Maryland (Virginia, and the DC area) I've heard nothing but great reviews for Criswell where we bought (go figure, from New Jersey to Gaithersburg,Md?) our new then 2009 3LZ Z06. Their sales department was so accommodating we drove out inside of an hour! (and I usually take quite a few "visits" to buy a new car, 'cause I like the process.)
http://www.criswellchevrolet.com/

Ps. They are a Callaway dealer.........

Last edited by Ol'55; 07-26-2016 at 09:46 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Foosh (08-14-2016)
Old 07-27-2016, 12:38 AM
Foosh
Team Owner

Thanks, and I'm aware that Criswell get's rave reviews on Corvette sales primarily because of Mike Furman's expert knowledge of the product.

However, I'm asking about the mechanics and dealer service departments. Is there a particular dealer or tech, who is exceptionally knowledgeable w/ regard to Corvettes in this area?
Old 08-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Kenafin
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I've heard good things about Koons in White Marsh. JBA in Glen Bernie did all the oil changes that GM covered on my C7.
Foosh (08-14-2016)
Old 08-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Elijah71
Burning Brakes

Received 102 Likes on 72 Posts

I've only had good experiences with JBA over in Glen Burnie as well with my C6 GS.
Foosh (08-14-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Zelicious
Pro

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

I take my 2009 Z06 to AutoNation Chevrolet in Laurel right on Rt. 1. The dealership came highly recommended to me by other Corvette owners in my area. I take my Z there for oil changes and I've had it in for a Recall and for a blocked PCV valve. I have been very pleased each time I've taken it in.....and I am very hard to please, especially when it comes to my Z. They have a guy, Bobby, who does all of their Corvette work and he is awesome. Each time I've gone there I've been given the "red carpet" treatment. Everyone from the service techs to the cashier goes out of their way to make sure you have a positive experience. They always park my car in a special spot right up front, away from other cars or foot traffic.

I live about 3 miles from JBA Chevrolet in Glen Burnie. Had a bad experience there some years back with my previous Corvette. Maybe they are better now but I still won't ever go back there.
Foosh (08-14-2016)
Old 08-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Checkmate1
Burning Brakes

Received 212 Likes on 128 Posts

Sport Chevrolet in Silver Spring, MD is my go to place. They have Corvette only Techs on staff which affords one a piece of mind. They handle a lot of Corvettes and are reputed in the community.

Heck, as a Bel Air, MD resident. I drive there for an hour to get work done.
Foosh (08-14-2016)
Old 08-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Foosh
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Zelicious
I take my 2009 Z06 to AutoNation Chevrolet in Laurel right on Rt. 1. The dealership came highly recommended to me by other Corvette owners in my area. I take my Z there for oil changes and I've had it in for a Recall and for a blocked PCV valve. I have been very pleased each time I've taken it in.....and I am very hard to please, especially when it comes to my Z. They have a guy, Bobby, who does all of their Corvette work and he is awesome. Each time I've gone there I've been given the "red carpet" treatment. Everyone from the service techs to the cashier goes out of their way to make sure you have a positive experience. They always park my car in a special spot right up front, away from other cars or foot traffic.

I live about 3 miles from JBA Chevrolet in Glen Burnie. Had a bad experience there some years back with my previous Corvette. Maybe they are better now but I still won't ever go back there.
Now that is good to hear. I purchased my CPO C7 Z51 from AutoNation in Laurel.

Get notified of new replies

To Best Corvette Dealer Service in MD?

Quick Reply: Best Corvette Dealer Service in MD?