Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Northern NJ C7 Owner Looking for Local Shop

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 01:03 AM
NJracerX
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern NJ C7 Owner Looking for Local Shop

Hey Everyone,

New Corvette owner here, looking for a good shop to make solid recommendations on a build for my C7. Already ordered a BBE Exhaust and a CAI, Currently thinking about headers & a tune. As of right now the end goal being cammed and possibly forced induction but I'm open to discussion as to supercharging or twin turbo. Looking to build a relationship with a shop that does solid work and I can trust.

Thanks,
-Chris
Old 08-11-2016, 08:28 AM
0HorsePowerAddicts
Former Vendor

Received 166 Likes on 118 Posts

Feel free to give us a call. Save some taxes coming down to DE if you dont mind the drive.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:12 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,091 Likes on 659 Posts

Originally Posted by NJracerX
Hey Everyone,

New Corvette owner here, looking for a good shop to make solid recommendations on a build for my C7. Already ordered a BBE Exhaust and a CAI, Currently thinking about headers & a tune. As of right now the end goal being cammed and possibly forced induction but I'm open to discussion as to supercharging or twin turbo. Looking to build a relationship with a shop that does solid work and I can trust.

Thanks,
-Chris

Feel free to stop by if you would like to discuss your options, take a ride in a supercharged C7 etc.

Get notified of new replies

To Northern NJ C7 Owner Looking for Local Shop

Quick Reply: Northern NJ C7 Owner Looking for Local Shop