Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Which NNJ dealer do you guys trust?

Old 08-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,180 Likes on 2,130 Posts

Default Which NNJ dealer do you guys trust?

Just picked up a 2016 z06. Oil change has to be done after the 500 mile break in. And since I got my car from Kerbeck in ac, Thanks dave and Ron! I already have good miles on it and the 500 mile break in is soon lol.

I was wondering which dealer you guys trust where the mechanics won't mess up a simple oil change. I'm from Secaucus for reference.

Any input would be great! Thanks!

And this car is amazing lol
Old 08-15-2016, 09:31 AM
Humanoid 2.0
Team Owner

Received 123 Likes on 84 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

If you need a dealer I use to go to Paramus Chevrolet, it has been awhile. But I know they are a large volume Vette dealer.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Ok thanks i'll inquire.

Any specific names i should ask for?
Old 08-18-2016, 01:31 PM
BobNJ
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a bit of a drove for you --- Malouf Chevrolet in North Brunswick. They work on my 94, I see 3rd Gen up to 7th being serviced. Never had an issue with any of my cars - including my Corvette there.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:08 AM
acesx4
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

My nephew also bought a 2016 Z06 from Ron, went along for the ride to AC to get his 500 mile oil change!!
Old 08-31-2016, 09:22 PM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Originally Posted by Humanoid 2.0
If you need a dealer I use to go to Paramus Chevrolet, it has been awhile. But I know they are a large volume Vette dealer.
Yeah i went here.

Overall not a bad experience. Seems to be a lot of "kids" working here. There's a separate spot for where they do elaborate mechanical work, then a separate bay area, on the side of the building where it says "express lube"??? I guess just oil changes and what not? They must do a lot of oil changes there. The valet guy who's in charge of moving cars to where it needs to be to get worked on seems like in a super rush. Drove my car like he was staging at the tree. Didn't like that at all.

Anyway my car was in and out in under 30 minutes. Honestly while fast is good, it's also bad. When things are done quick, things are forgotten and things that aren't supposed to be rushed, gets rushed.

I almost did the oil change myself but i thought about god forbid something faulty has gone with my engine, they might blame me for not going for my first 500 mile oil change. Even though i would have gotten it done regardless, even by myself, the fact it's not recorded and on file through a dealer they can dispute me saying "i did it myself" And deny any engine work needed. So i took a chance and had the dealer do it. So now it's recorded i did it.

After it was done i walked around the car to notice anything and so far so good. Pulled out of their lot and into the very next lot so i can thoroughly check the car. First thing i did was check the oil make sure it was filled to the proper level. All good, oil nice and clean. Checked the ground to make sure nothing was leaking. All good. They did get some used oil on my passenger fender though but wasn't a big deal.

So would i actually come back here for another oil change? No. Not because it was a bad bad experience but because now i wanna do it myself.

Get notified of new replies

To Which NNJ dealer do you guys trust?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Which NNJ dealer do you guys trust?