Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club Corvette Club September Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 07:44 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club Corvette Club September Cruise

WE ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL CLUB!!! We have NO officers, members, meetings, or dues! We just get together for a monthly cruise!!

Thanks to those who were able to brave the heat for the trip to the DAFB earlier this month!! DAMN but it was HOT!!

And we had some new folks show up: Steve, Pat and Beth, and Jack!! Great to meet all of you!

For September, we are going to head down to the Chesapeake Inn in Chesapeake City, MD on Sunday, the 25th. There is live music on the deck at 2pm, so I figure if we leave this area around noon, we can get there and camp out before the band starts. I haven't figured out the exact route yet, but it should involve some back roads!!

I'll post more details next week, but put this on your calendars!!
https://www.chesapeakeinn.com/
Old 09-04-2016, 01:16 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
WE ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL CLUB!!! We have NO officers, members, meetings, or dues! We just get together for a monthly cruise!!

Thanks to those who were able to brave the heat for the trip to the DAFB earlier this month!! DAMN but it was HOT!!

And we had some new folks show up: Steve, Pat and Beth, and Jack!! Great to meet all of you!

For September, we are going to head down to the Chesapeake Inn in Chesapeake City, MD on Sunday, the 25th. There is live music on the deck at 2pm, so I figure if we leave this area around noon, we can get there and camp out before the band starts. I haven't figured out the exact route yet, but it should involve some back roads!!

September cruise is 3 weeks away!! We will be meeting at the Prices Corner Park and Ride on Sunday September 25 and we'll be heading to the Chesapeake Inn in Chesapeake City, MD. Live band starts at 2pm. Should be a fun drive and a fun time with fun folks!!! WHO'S IN?
Old 09-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Blvdbrawler
Melting Slicks

Received 226 Likes on 137 Posts

How many cars went last time?
Old 09-05-2016, 10:44 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Blvdbrawler
How many cars went last time?
We had 7 go to the DAFB museum. 4 of us went to Billy Burger and Bakery this past Thursday.
Old 09-11-2016, 03:46 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

So...we are 2 weeks away!! Who would like to join the fun??
Old 09-18-2016, 10:39 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

So...we are 2 weeks away!! Who would like to join the fun??
It's NEXT WEEK!!
So, we'll met at noon on 9/25 at the Prices Corner Park and Ride. Long range forecast looks good, and if that holds, it should be a nice ride and a great time! I think there are 7 cars so if anyone else wants to go WHO HAS NOT ALREADY SAID SO, please let me know. I'm going to call the Inn later this week to make reservations and hopefully parking accommodations.
Hope to see you!!
Old 09-26-2016, 08:27 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Thanks to those who came yesterday. We had great weather for a great ride!! Good food, drink, music, and friends!!

Get notified of new replies

To NON Club Corvette Club September Cruise

Quick Reply: NON Club Corvette Club September Cruise