Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Maryland Inspection

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 06:12 AM
O C Charlie
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Maryland Inspection

Good morning all. I just bought a 2010 GS in Miami and I need to get it inspected in MD for my tag. I'm looking for a corvette friendly inspection station that will treat my car with TLC. I don't care how far I have to drive but, I need to get it done pretty quick. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 09-27-2016, 01:19 PM
SHOCheapRacing
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by O C Charlie
Good morning all. I just bought a 2010 GS in Miami and I need to get it inspected in MD for my tag. I'm looking for a corvette friendly inspection station that will treat my car with TLC. I don't care how far I have to drive but, I need to get it done pretty quick. Thanks in advance for your help.
Gallant's Automotive in Bel Air has been a great place for my Z.
The following users liked this post:
O C Charlie (09-28-2016)
Old 10-13-2016, 10:42 AM
huesmann
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

FWIW I just went to my neighborhood gas station when I bought my Vette. They also do inspections--I have had 3 vehicles inspected there with almost no issues, either from the service or the inspections (i.e. they didn't flag anything on the cars). Only issue with the Vette was they transposed a VIN digit on the inspection report, so MVA wouldn't take it, and I had to go back to them and get them to reissue the report.
The following users liked this post:
O C Charlie (10-14-2016)

Get notified of new replies

To Maryland Inspection

Quick Reply: Maryland Inspection