Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Service dealer in Long Island

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 07:00 AM
jimmy923
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Service dealer in Long Island

Bought my '17 Grandsport from Kerbeck .. Can anyone recommend a good dealer that 1 won't hassle me not buying the car from them and also that has a good reputable service shop .. Thank you in Advance
Old 11-14-2016, 08:13 PM
Blvdbrawler
Melting Slicks

Received 226 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmy923
Bought my '17 Grandsport from Kerbeck .. Can anyone recommend a good dealer that 1 won't hassle me not buying the car from them and also that has a good reputable service shop .. Thank you in Advance
Try Atlantic Chevy in Bayshore. I too bought my Z06 out of state and been using them ever since and have been solid!
Old 11-14-2016, 08:28 PM
BlueDevilZ51
Melting Slicks

Received 389 Likes on 271 Posts

Avoid Atlantic, total hacks. The dealer that sells the most Corvettes and has the best reputation in Long Island Corvette community is Arnold Chevrolet in West Babylon, but you'd be better off at any other Chevrolet dealer on Long Island other then Atlantic.

Last edited by BlueDevilZ51; 11-14-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:41 PM
Bmwmike
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

I Bought from Kerbeck as well. I called Arnold and they changed there attitude once I told them I bought from another dealer. He told me They aren't taking any appointment for corvettes cause there corvette mechanic quit and moved. Its funny how they went from nice to rude when I told them I bought it from another dealer. Try out Smithtown chevy and Huntington chevy. They helped me out.

Get notified of new replies

To Service dealer in Long Island

Quick Reply: Service dealer in Long Island