Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club Corvette Club December Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 07:23 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club Corvette Club December Cruise

For December, Karl Reichenbach has graciously invited us all down to North East to visit his model train display:The Chesapeake Susquehanna & Western Model Railroad!! Karl will be allowing us a PRIVATE SHOWING on Sunday, December 11 at 1pm.
I'd like to meet at the Possum Park Shopping Center parking lot, on Rt2 (Kirkwood Hwy) and Possum Park Rd at NOON on 12/11/16. Vettes are optional as the weather gets crappy. We'll cruise down and hang out with Karl for a while, and then find a place to eat.
Put it on your calendar and let me know if you plan to attend!
Thanks
Old 11-27-2016, 02:15 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
For December, Karl Reichenbach has graciously invited us all down to North East to visit his model train display:The Chesapeake Susquehanna & Western Model Railroad!! Karl will be allowing us a PRIVATE SHOWING on Sunday, December 11 at 1pm.
I'd like to meet at the Possum Park Shopping Center parking lot, on Rt2 (Kirkwood Hwy) and Possum Park Rd at NOON on 12/11/16. Vettes are optional as the weather gets crappy. We'll cruise down and hang out with Karl for a while, and then find a place to eat.
Put it on your calendar and let me know if you plan to attend!
Thanks
We are NOT a formal Club! We have NO meetings, members, officers, dues, or must attend events! We are just a bunch of Corvette folks (and occasionally some interlopers) who gather once a month!!!
Please let me know if you plan to attend.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:00 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
We are NOT a formal Club! We have NO meetings, members, officers, dues, or must attend events! We are just a bunch of Corvette folks (and occasionally some interlopers) who gather once a month!!!
Please let me know if you plan to attend.
Cruise is in 1 week!! Who's coming!!!
Old 12-09-2016, 08:14 PM
MoeLarryCheese
Race Director

Received 64 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-'18

Is this event open to anyone who would like to attend? If so, I might be interested. Was just going to watch the Eagles game on Sunday but I'm getting kind of tired watching them lose and I'm just not into pro football like I used to be. I am a professional Train Dispatcher so I'm sure I would find the display interesting. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:44 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by 05c6silververt
Is this event open to anyone who would like to attend? If so, I might be interested. Was just going to watch the Eagles game on Sunday but I'm getting kind of tired watching them lose and I'm just not into pro football like I used to be. I am a professional Train Dispatcher so I'm sure I would find the display interesting. Thanks.
YUP! It's open to any and everyone! PM sent.

Get notified of new replies

To NON Club Corvette Club December Cruise

Quick Reply: NON Club Corvette Club December Cruise