Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Any Thanksgiving Morning cruises/rally in tri-state area?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 09:02 AM
csibbs
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Any Thanksgiving Morning cruises/rally in tri-state area?

Hey guys,

I've always had a hard time finding out about morning car meets and cruises and those exotic car rallys, and was looking for something to do this Thanksgiving morning.
​​​​​​I'm in NJ but NY & PA is within driving distance. I'm not even sure if there's events going on like that during the week of Thanksgiving, but I work weekends so I wouldn't be able to attend anything anyway.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Old 11-23-2016, 08:09 PM
cds62
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by csibbs
Hey guys,

I've always had a hard time finding out about morning car meets and cruises and those exotic car rallys, and was looking for something to do this Thanksgiving morning.
​​​​​​I'm in NJ but NY & PA is within driving distance. I'm not even sure if there's events going on like that during the week of Thanksgiving, but I work weekends so I wouldn't be able to attend anything anyway.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Take a look at this and see if it interest you.

http://highoctanesj.com
Old 11-23-2016, 10:53 PM
zipity
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 670 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

This event will gather a wide variety of cars and usually over 100 cars will show up any given Saturday. And on Thanksgiving it's always a decent turn out earlier in the morning as most folks head home around 10am or so. If you are stopping out please bring a toy donation, as we collect for an area hospital and donate them to the children's ward.

I will be there tomorrow.

Get notified of new replies

To Any Thanksgiving Morning cruises/rally in tri-state area?

Quick Reply: Any Thanksgiving Morning cruises/rally in tri-state area?