Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club Corvette Club January gathering

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 07:25 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club Corvette Club January gathering

We are NOT an organized Club! NO meetings, officers, members, dues, sponsors, etc!! We get together once a month to enjoy our cars and each other.

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are prepping for an even more wonderful New Year!!!
Check out the videos of the Chesapeake Susquehanna & Western Railroad at the Facebook page of NON Club Corvette Club. What an AWESOME display! 4 trains running on one track 1000' long at the same time!!! Almost 2000' of track! Bridges, tunnels, towns, even hobos!!

For January, we will NOT cruise, but we WILL gather!!
The plan right now is to MEET at the Cafe Riviera in Concord Mall (Rt202) on Sunday, January 22, 2017, at 11:00am. Take a look at these Bloody Marys!! PLEASE let me know if you plan to attend so I can make reservations.
Attached Images  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:01 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

We are 2 weeks away! Who's in?
Old 01-15-2017, 02:53 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
We are NOT an organized Club! NO meetings, officers, members, dues, sponsors, etc!! We get together once a month to enjoy our cars and each other.

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are prepping for an even more wonderful New Year!!!
Check out the videos of the Chesapeake Susquehanna & Western Railroad at the Facebook page of NON Club Corvette Club. What an AWESOME display! 4 trains running on one track 1000' long at the same time!!! Almost 2000' of track! Bridges, tunnels, towns, even hobos!!

For January, we will NOT cruise, but we WILL gather!!
The plan right now is to MEET at the Cafe Riviera in Concord Mall (Rt202) on Sunday, January 22, 2017, at 11:00am. Take a look at these Bloody Marys!! PLEASE let me know if you plan to attend so I can make reservations.
We are one week away!! As of right now, there will be 18 of us, so if you plan to attend and have not yet let me know, please do so, so I can change the reservations!
Thanks.
BOB

Get notified of new replies

To NON Club Corvette Club January gathering

Quick Reply: NON Club Corvette Club January gathering