Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Any Lancaster County (PA) Club members here?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 12:13 PM
kupitz
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Any Lancaster County (PA) Club members here?

I am interested in learning more about their events and other details. Checked their website but there is no list of upcoming events only an application to join and info on the monthly meetings. I'd like to attend one or two of their events and see if it's something I would be interested in.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:36 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by kupitz
I am interested in learning more about their events and other details. Checked their website but there is no list of upcoming events only an application to join and info on the monthly meetings. I'd like to attend one or two of their events and see if it's something I would be interested in.
I have a NON Club, down here in Wilmington. We go up that way occasionally. We are on FB as NON Club Corvette Club. We have NO officers, members, dues, meetings. We just get together once a month to cruise and socialize.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:55 AM
kupitz
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by FOXMO
I have a NON Club, down here in Wilmington. We go up that way occasionally. We are on FB as NON Club Corvette Club. We have NO officers, members, dues, meetings. We just get together once a month to cruise and socialize.
Cool, I'll check out the FB page. Do you post your get together's on there?

Get notified of new replies

To Any Lancaster County (PA) Club members here?

Quick Reply: Any Lancaster County (PA) Club members here?