Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvette Specific Garage near Pittsburgh

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 08:55 PM
pghjeeper
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Corvette Specific Garage near Pittsburgh

Anyone know of a Corvette specific mechanic/speed shop near Pittsburgh, Pa ?
Old 02-27-2017, 02:15 AM
USA1 427
Safety Car

Received 720 Likes on 462 Posts

I would suggest you go to www.ccwp.org which is the Corvette Club of Western Pennsylvania and ask their members. Not sure just what you're looking for, but if it's just basic normal service, Day Chevrolet in Murrysville or Grabiak Chevy in Blairsville can be trusted to work on them.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:12 PM
pghjeeper
Racer

Originally Posted by USA1 427
I would suggest you go to www.ccwp.org which is the Corvette Club of Western Pennsylvania and ask their members. Not sure just what you're looking for, but if it's just basic normal service, Day Chevrolet in Murrysville or Grabiak Chevy in Blairsville can be trusted to work on them.
Basic work I try and do myself, I would be leaning toward Long Tube Header install, things of that nature
Old 02-27-2017, 10:12 PM
Casper1
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corvette /mechanic

Originally Posted by pghjeeper
Anyone know of a Corvette specific mechanic/speed shop near Pittsburgh, Pa ?
Grabiak Performance Center ,New Alexandria ,pa 15670
724-668-2231 ask for Ray Sossong .
Old 02-28-2017, 07:11 AM
USA1 427
Safety Car

Received 720 Likes on 462 Posts

I was just going to say Grabiak's. They do all that stuff. And well. And if you want to check it all out first, they're having a spring detail clinic and show on May 20th. Adam Pitale, from Adam's Polishes will be there doing detail demos, and all of the Grabiak's staff will be on hand to answer any performance questions. They have lots of give aways and free food! They also install the clear bra and tape. That's who I had do my Vette and my Cadillac. Good people. Ask for Ray when you call.

Last edited by USA1 427; 02-28-2017 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:52 AM
pghjeeper
Racer

Originally Posted by USA1 427
I was just going to say Grabiak's. They do all that stuff. And well. And if you want to check it all out first, they're having a spring detail clinic and show on May 20th. Adam Pitale, from Adam's Polishes will be there doing detail demos, and all of the Grabiak's staff will be on hand to answer any performance questions. They have lots of give aways and free food! They also install the clear bra and tape. That's who I had do my Vette and my Cadillac. Good people. Ask for Ray when you call.
Awesome that's not to far from me, I plan to do a Calloway Honker and Corsa Exhaust first. I will check them out for the LT headers though. Thanks for the replies

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Specific Garage near Pittsburgh

Quick Reply: Corvette Specific Garage near Pittsburgh