Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 09:45 AM
bearphoto
Safety Car

Received 302 Likes on 200 Posts
SoCal Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12

Default September road trip

I am putting on a road trip starting in Las Vegas on September 22, 2013. Next day we head up into Zion National Park with an overnight stay in Mt. Carmel before heading up into Moab, Utah where we will see Arches National Park and Castle Valley. The tour ends with 2 days in Ouray, Colorado. No cost for the tour other than your traveling expenses. For info you can go to my facebook page at Western Scenic Tour.

Lots of corvettes on this tour and I will be driving a 427 convertible. Great people, no attitudes, no fees. Open to any car.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:25 PM
KenVette57
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Great Date!!! That's my birthday. Too bad Vegas is so far away
Old 03-02-2013, 06:45 PM
bearphoto
Safety Car

SoCal Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12

Thats not too far from Rocklin! Heck, one of our participants is coming out for the tour from Alabama! Some from Mn are talking about coming out. Its all about the drive and the people and of course the scenery. But some people like to just stay local and never take a road trip and thats fine too! Come on out, you won't be sorry!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM
bearphoto
Safety Car

SoCal Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12

Summer is fast approaching and many are thinking about taking a road trip as part of their plans. But if you are discouraged by the summer heat, crowds, crowded roads then consider the Western Scenic Tour. Starts in Las Vegas Sept. 22, Zion NP on the 23rd, Arches NP and Castle Valley Moab on the 24th and two incredible days in Ouray, Colorado. No costs or fees, open to all. One couple is confirmed from Alabama traveling in their 71 Corvette! Pm me for info!

Get notified of new replies

To September road trip

Quick Reply: September road trip