***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Default ***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***

Anyone who wants their LS engine to run cooler should put one of these in their car and replace the thermostat reprogram the fans to reep the benefits of a cooler engine.

We also build a 3" cut down radiator for the Vortech and Procharger supercharger guys. With the 3" cut down unit you can use a 4" air filter pipe to increase boost in your supercharger instead of the restrictive plastice dongle.

All of our radiators are available with either oil coolers or Transmission coolers.
Buy them here;
http://www.racespecialtydesigns.com/home.php
Steve

Steve@RaceSpecialtyDesigns.com
Old 05-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Anyone who wants their LS engine to run cooler should put one of these in their car and replace the thermostat reprogram the fans to reep the benefits of a cooler engine. Here is a comparison of the Stock Radiator to ours. More than double the thickness and capacity!

We also build a 3" cut down radiator for the Vortech and Procharger supercharger guys. With the 3" cut down unit you can use a 4" air filter pipe to increase boost in your supercharger instead of the restrictive plastice dongle.

All of our radiators are available with either oil coolers or Transmission coolers.
Buy them here;
Steve

Old 06-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Anyone who wants their LS engine to run cooler should put one of these in their car and replace the thermostat reprogram the fans to reep the benefits of a cooler engine.

Buy them here;
Email me Here ;

Last edited by Steve@RSD; 08-13-2014 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Nosferatu333
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Last ditch chance before I go to a competitor. Email and phone didn't work.

Looking to buy the cut down radiator and line lock. Cash in hand. I try to avoid cards. So if I can pay you in person that will be ideal. Im in Vacaville. You can ship the parts to me if you need too.

Thanks.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Nosferatu333
Burning Brakes

Thanks for accommodating me. Nice meeting you. Looking forward to the radiator.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:41 PM
tunaman
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 110 Likes on 78 Posts

I've got one of these going into my GS as I type this... Abel crew is doing to work

These radiators are awesome - thanks Steve and thanks Richie and Abel Chevrolet!
Old 06-28-2014, 09:53 AM
tunaman
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Again a big thanks to Steve and Abel - picked my car up after work yesterday and the new radiator is the schnitz!!! Can't believe the physical difference between this rad and the stocker
Old 06-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Nosferatu333
Burning Brakes

Nice. How's it performing. Did u get the cut down version. Any pics. Still patiently waiting or mine.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:48 AM
tunaman
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

It worked great on the drive home... Stayed at 180 all the way, and it typically ran at 198 or better as soon as it was warm.

This was indeed the cut down model, as I have the V3-Si.

Looks great - have to shoot some pics later today and I can post them for you. You will be very happy - I sure am
Old 06-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Nosferatu333
Burning Brakes

That's what's up. Ill be waiting for the pics. Glad it works. I never had a heating problem on my c5z. But running cooler will be a bonus. I primarily got it so that I run a ganja 4 in tube to my p1cs-1. Then drop a pulley size and retune. Watch out now! :-)
Old 08-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Buy them here;
Email me Here ;

Get notified of new replies

To ***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***

Quick Reply: ***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***