Northern California Northern California

2015 8-speed: early reports are in

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 07:37 PM
need4speedmotors
Supporting Vendor

Received 190 Likes on 182 Posts

This is a pretty interesting thread. I dont understand where the arguments come from really.

I mean then again I have friends who drive DCT or SMG and friends who only stand by Standard trannies and they argue all the time.

The way I see it is if it isn't your car it shouldn't matter to you.

Do I prefer a stick over a auto yes I do.

Does that mean I would bash someone for driving a auto Not at all.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:01 PM
RichieRichZ06
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Supporting the Corvette Community at Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista, CA 707-374-6317 Ext.123
Received 1,425 Likes on 597 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by need4speedmotors
This is a pretty interesting thread. I dont understand where the arguments come from really.

I mean then again I have friends who drive DCT or SMG and friends who only stand by Standard trannies and they argue all the time.

The way I see it is if it isn't your car it shouldn't matter to you.

Do I prefer a stick over a auto yes I do.

Does that mean I would bash someone for driving a auto Not at all.
I think you've missed the last 4-6 months of threads where Kevin and everyone else get into it time after time.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:29 PM
Z06supercharged
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I believe he had drifted from the Craigslist rant and rave section to this forum. There lies the rub and conflict.....Its the keyboard effect where fingers hit the keys before brain has engaged for the day creating useless lines of garble and ranting hoping for any response from unsuspecting people about to be drug into a useless nonsense debate over his own condescending views.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:49 PM
Les
Race Director

Received 961 Likes on 571 Posts

Originally Posted by pewter99
well you are correct....you didn't win...as for the rest....
Soooo, does this mean he's no longer with us? Please say yes.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:57 PM
Z06supercharged
Drifting

I posted this on his other thread about his 2015 Vette order while I'm not trying to instigate another p match I thought it was appropriate.

Breaking news Kevin! Chevrolet has learned of your antics condescending remarks towards other Corvette owners and has decided to hold yours back until early next year until you mature and learn to act like an adult, they have however sent literature for the Chevy Volt to you for you to consider buying instead as it fits your demeanor much better, fits your driving style, has a better cup holder for your afternoon tea and people would instantly see the personality match-up between car and driver..
Old 08-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Les
Race Director

Originally Posted by Z06supercharged
I posted this on his other thread about his 2015 Vette order while I'm not trying to instigate another p match I thought it was appropriate.

Breaking news Kevin! Chevrolet has learned of your antics condescending remarks towards other Corvette owners and has decided to hold yours back until early next year until you mature and learn to act like an adult, they have however sent literature for the Chevy Volt to you for you to consider buying instead as it fits your demeanor much better, fits your driving style, has a better cup holder for your afternoon tea and people would instantly see the personality match-up between car and driver..
Hey, you better watch out. All of his forum buddies are going to gang up on you and dish out a serious azz whoopin'. Oh, wait....uhhhh, never mind- you can relax.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:12 AM
Z06supercharged
Drifting

Originally Posted by Les
Hey, you better watch out. All of his forum buddies are going to gang up on you and dish out a serious azz whoopin'. Oh, wait....uhhhh, never mind- you can relax.
Well at least it would be a smooth azz whooping cause they all be in automatics...
Old 08-27-2014, 01:01 AM
Les
Race Director

Well at least it would be a smooth azz whooping cause they all be in automatics...
Old 08-27-2014, 11:23 AM
lt1z
Melting Slicks

Received 170 Likes on 143 Posts

Can a mod put my original post in this thread that was deleted back up? It seems such a perfect first response to this thread after how it has unfolded (again).
Old 08-27-2014, 01:49 PM
need4speedmotors
Supporting Vendor

Received 190 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by RichieRichZ06
I think you've missed the last 4-6 months of threads where Kevin and everyone else get into it time after time.
That is true I am the new rep on the forum so Im checking things out and such, still it is a pretty intense convo ive seen lol.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:32 PM
383vett
Race Director

Received 1,541 Likes on 1,042 Posts

Unless they have all installed transbrakes...
Old 08-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Robert R1
Burning Brakes

Received 168 Likes on 99 Posts

I bet he's an ex EVO owner. Those guys are always whacky.

The AWD ****s with their head after a while.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:50 AM
DucatiDon
Melting Slicks

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
2018 C2 of Year Finalist

THIS

IS

Priceless!!

COpy and paste from a PM....

A fine good morning, Douchecati Don.

You so cleverly(you thought) attacked me on the forum recently.

I wrote a long reply to your brief note but the fool moderators blocked its posting.

So here are the main points I made, much abbreviated.

You said:

Soo...Did I read that right...C7 Kevin..you dont even have your car yet??
And you have already pissed off the most helpful knowledgeable group of corvette enthusiasts on the planet?

Maybe you should stick to a Prius.

"Winning!"

===============================

In my reply to your note, I wrote "you said "winning", Douchecati Don? "Did I hear you right?"

Isn't that what dopehead douchebag Charlie Sheen said.....repeatedly.... as his life turned to **** around him?

Is he one of your heroes DD? Sounds like he is.
How pitiful, and fitting, that you admire such an *******.
You know the old saying, DD. "You are known by the company you keep". What does that make you, DD? It's pretty obvious what you are.
And you thought you were so clever in citing Sheen.

Well, DD. I have some bad news for you.
You'll just have to jam that fool idea back up your anus where it came from....no doubt along with many of your ideas.

Prius? You're kidding right. Which playground did you hear that at? Kindergarten, DD ?

I know much more about the C7 than you and about 75% of the pathetic forum members. Just look at the jerk off playpen speculating about the deliveries of 2015s with A8s. That says it all and if you think these guys are experts, you're even more lost than they are, DD. PATHETIC !!

With one phone call this morning, I found a dealer who has received 12 2015s, several with A8s. And yet non of the other 'holes on that thread had a clue about 2015 availability, especially with A8s.
They're too busy specualting and accusing about things they obviously know NOTHING about.
Are these your Corvette experts, DD?

My car is built and I will soon take delivery. Meanwhile you and the rest of the CF "experts" can
keep pretending to be informed. You're all pitiful, DD.

So, DD, I guess it's only Charlie Sheen and the Corvette Forum d-bags who are your heroes. Lucky you!

[So maybe when C7 Kevin aka J Bieber actually gets his car, maybe he will stop whining]
I think someone needs to go back on their meds......

Last edited by DucatiDon; 08-28-2014 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Les
Race Director

Originally Posted by DucatiDon
THIS

IS

Priceless!!

COpy and paste from a PM....

A fine good morning, Douchecati Don.

You so cleverly(you thought) attacked me on the forum recently.

I wrote a long reply to your brief note but the fool moderators blocked its posting.

So here are the main points I made, much abbreviated.

You said:

Soo...Did I read that right...C7 Kevin..you dont even have your car yet??
And you have already pissed off the most helpful knowledgeable group of corvette enthusiasts on the planet?

Maybe you should stick to a Prius.

"Winning!"

===============================

In my reply to your note, I wrote "you said "winning", Douchecati Don? "Did I hear you right?"

Isn't that what dopehead douchebag Charlie Sheen said.....repeatedly.... as his life turned to **** around him?

Is he one of your heroes DD? Sounds like he is.
How pitiful, and fitting, that you admire such an *******.
You know the old saying, DD. "You are known by the company you keep". What does that make you, DD? It's pretty obvious what you are.
And you thought you were so clever in citing Sheen.

Well, DD. I have some bad news for you.
You'll just have to jam that fool idea back up your anus where it came from....no doubt along with many of your ideas.

Prius? You're kidding right. Which playground did you hear that at? Kindergarten, DD ?

I know much more about the C7 than you and about 75% of the pathetic forum members. Just look at the jerk off playpen speculating about the deliveries of 2015s with A8s. That says it all and if you think these guys are experts, you're even more lost than they are, DD. PATHETIC !!

With one phone call this morning, I found a dealer who has received 12 2015s, several with A8s. And yet non of the other 'holes on that thread had a clue about 2015 availability, especially with A8s.
They're too busy specualting and accusing about things they obviously know NOTHING about.
Are these your Corvette experts, DD?

My car is built and I will soon take delivery. Meanwhile you and the rest of the CF "experts" can
keep pretending to be informed. You're all pitiful, DD.

So, DD, I guess it's only Charlie Sheen and the Corvette Forum d-bags who are your heroes. Lucky you!

[So maybe when C7 Kevin aka J Bieber actually gets his car, maybe he will stop whining]
I think someone needs to go back on their meds......
All kidding aside, I've been thinking all along that he has brain chemistry issues. In any case, whatever drives his behavior, IMO he has no business posting here. The mods have been more than patient with him and they certainly have a tough job trying to take a balanced approach. Nuff said since it's really not my call.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:11 PM
subfloor@centurytrans
Supporting Vendor

Received 775 Likes on 504 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (track prepared)
C6 of Year Winner (track prepared) 2019

Here's what I think is a pretty accurate impression of Kevin:

Hey everybody, my name's Kevin and I'm getting a C7. Don't you think I'm awesome? Don't you only wish you were me? Did I mention that I'm buying a C7? Did you see all the threads I started about getting a C7 where I CLEARLY demonstrate my superior knowledge of the car, something you lowlife losers only wish they could aspire to? I think some of you may have missed reading all my great posts about the C7 so PM me if you want and I'll send you the links because I think you'd be doing yourself a great disservice if you missed out on any of my awesomeness. I really hope you guys know I'm buying a C7 because I think some of you may not have heard me say that I'm buying a C7 and I wanna make sure everybody knows that. Guess what everybody? I'm buying a C7!!!!!
Old 08-28-2014, 12:19 PM
RichieRichZ06
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Supporting the Corvette Community at Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista, CA 707-374-6317 Ext.123
Received 1,425 Likes on 597 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

With all the recent awesomeness posted in here, this is going to turn into the NorCal Thread of The Year
Old 08-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Dado5
Burning Brakes

Received 60 Likes on 40 Posts

Hope Kevin comes to corvette meets when he gets his C7.
Would be fun to meet him

Get notified of new replies

To 2015 8-speed: early reports are in

Old 08-28-2014, 01:14 PM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Dado5
Would be fun to meet him
Old 08-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Les
Race Director

Originally Posted by Dado5
Would be fun to meet him
Easy to spot. He'll be the guy wearing the tin foil hat.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:13 AM
DucatiDon
Melting Slicks

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
2018 C2 of Year Finalist

From now on, Im going to ask every C7 driver I see if their name is Kevin.....

Just to be sure.....

Quick Reply: 2015 8-speed: early reports are in