lt1z
Melting Slicks

Received 170 Likes on 143 Posts

This is awesome. What a tool!
Old 08-30-2014, 11:47 PM
StArrow68
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hummmmm, back when I had spent some time tracking the C5 and convinced a few from the local club to come out and try their Corvettes on track things went very well. Except for the one guy who showed up late, didn't read any of the preview stuff, knowing that he had to empty his car, and when he did show up, jumped out and complained that "they made me pay for an instructor". He was the slowest guy all day, never did listen or realize that someone might have a bit of usual info, some folks just have a tough time realizing that they don't know it all.
Enjoying a 6Speed C5, still, enjoy what you drive.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:57 AM
DucatiDon
Melting Slicks

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
2018 C2 of Year Finalist

As a motorcycle track day instructor i had the pleasure of meeting plenty of these kinds of guys....
Old 08-31-2014, 01:29 PM
hungryhippo
Drifting

Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts

As stated in another thread, this guy is so awesome that he's already outgrown the brakes on the car he doesn't even have yet.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Dado5
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Hey Kevin. why sending me PM, just say it on here..

PM i got from Kevin.

"Hey bro', what you be smokin over there in WC?
Either that or the heat done fried your brain.

You said:
Hope Kevin comes to corvette meets

Do you REALLY think that I would attend a Corvette meet populated, in large part, by the useless dweebs(aka experts) on this forum?
Haven't you been reading my postings?

I have less than no use for the "experts" on this forum.

As an example, just look at the thread "Is there a hold on the new 8 speed automatic? ". All sorts of brainless jerk off speculation, but no useful, accurate information.

With one phone call this morning, I found a dealer who has received 12 2015s, several with A8s. Yet none of the 'holes on that thread had a clue about 2015 availability, especially 2015s with A8s.

They're too busy speculating and accusing about things they obviously know NOTHING about.
And then they CLAIM, as if prescient, that the A8s have problems that need fixing before they can be shipped. Of course, they just make these accusations recklessly with no data, as of yet, to support their claims.
Are these your Corvette experts, Dado5?

Do I want to be surrounded by them at a meet?

Well, Dado5, that's a big Fxxx NO !!! from me.

Have an extra good time at the meet with all of your "experts". I'll be driving my 2015 Z51 A8 ANYWHERE else.

Please forward this note to anyone who labors under the false hope that I will join them at a meet."

Old 09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Dado5
Hey Kevin. why sending me PM, just say it on here..

PM i got from Kevin.

"Hey bro', what you be smokin over there in WC?
Either that or the heat done fried your brain.

You said:
Hope Kevin comes to corvette meets

Do you REALLY think that I would attend a Corvette meet populated, in large part, by the useless dweebs(aka experts) on this forum?
Haven't you been reading my postings?

I have less than no use for the "experts" on this forum.

As an example, just look at the thread "Is there a hold on the new 8 speed automatic? ". All sorts of brainless jerk off speculation, but no useful, accurate information.

With one phone call this morning, I found a dealer who has received 12 2015s, several with A8s. Yet none of the 'holes on that thread had a clue about 2015 availability, especially 2015s with A8s.

They're too busy speculating and accusing about things they obviously know NOTHING about.
And then they CLAIM, as if prescient, that the A8s have problems that need fixing before they can be shipped. Of course, they just make these accusations recklessly with no data, as of yet, to support their claims.
Are these your Corvette experts, Dado5?

Do I want to be surrounded by them at a meet?

Well, Dado5, that's a big Fxxx NO !!! from me.

Have an extra good time at the meet with all of your "experts". I'll be driving my 2015 Z51 A8 ANYWHERE else.

Please forward this note to anyone who labors under the false hope that I will join them at a meet."

LMFAO I don't think he understands why everyone would love to meet him.

Quick Reply: 2015 8-speed: early reports are in