Northern California Northern California

FS: C6 BPP two tip diffuser + exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 12:07 AM
acarroll7715
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Default FS: C6 BPP two tip diffuser + Borla custom exhaust

Changed my mind about putting this diffuser and exhaust on. I'm going to go with an Akrapovic or Fuzion system in order to retain the ability to shut the exhaust butterfly valves. I started prepping the diffuser as I did not like the paint that was on it. I found some cracks in the fiberglass so I reinforced those areas and used body filler to smooth it out. It also has a carbon fiber piece (can be seen in the pic) on the hump that is known to bottom out on extremely low cars. It should help prevent any damage to the fiberglass underneath.

Also including a Borla bullet custom exhaust which was previously on Scott's car. The shop did cut it so it will need to be rewelded. I will be throwing in (2) Magnaflow 14719 mufflers that will work with this setup but you will need to have them welded in if you find the Borla Bullets to be too loud. Also including the replacement backup lights that I ordered from BPP for this diffuser ($90).

Asking $750 for everything or trade for an Akrapovic or B&B Fuzion system or a set of black headlights.

Pics of Scott & Daniels car's with the same diffuser installed:

Last edited by acarroll7715; 09-17-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:57 AM
acarroll7715
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Sold

Quick Reply: FS: C6 BPP two tip diffuser + exhaust