Northern California Northern California

Norcal-LSX Cruise: Lake Berryessa. February 22nd

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 10:21 PM
Lk12
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DUMAN
You were all good. Hope I was cool going around you. I didn't want to push you or anyone and make anyone uncomfortable.

The nova was bada$$!
No worries I have no problem with faster dudes going around me, especially since it was my first outing. It might have looked like I was using brakes quite a bit but just wanted to give a courtesy heads up when going into corners or might be slowing down instead of jamming on them. Not that you need that with your car but was my first outing.

Originally Posted by Raiderh20boy
Lk12
That you with the NY plates? I was the Cyber Grey C7 that was behind you after Duman passed
Yeah dude that was me! Sorry for jamming on the brakes before we made the right turn there at the traffic jam but I think everyone did.

Looking forward to the next one, If its a regular pace maybe ill bring the wifey.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:54 PM
Raiderh20boy
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 279 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by Lk12
No worries I have no problem with faster dudes going around me, especially since it was my first outing. It might have looked like I was using brakes quite a bit but just wanted to give a courtesy heads up when going into corners or might be slowing down instead of jamming on them. Not that you need that with your car but was my first outing.

Yeah dude that was me! Sorry for jamming on the brakes before we made the right turn there at the traffic jam but I think everyone did.

Looking forward to the next one, If its a regular pace maybe ill bring the wifey.
Corvette Syndicate Rainbow Run is a FUN DAY. Got to bring your wife along. Got some ladies that bring THEIR Vettes for the run. If my wife's 2015 gets here in time, I might be riding shotgun myself!!
Old 02-24-2015, 02:42 AM
cheetah45
Burning Brakes

Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

RaiderH20Boy:
We are definitely going on the Rainbow Run, so we'll see you there.

Duman:
I was behind you and Rich from the lake parking lot to winters. I had a black C5 behind me. Tried my best to not lose sight and anticipate potential sudden slowing and I got a sense that the C5 was not going to run me over. I had a blast. I was at 1:24 on the video.

Ptroxx:
I understand the reasoning behind the dropping of Skaggs Point and a real bummer about the 2 cars, but I really enjoyed it when I did it(2 times). We'll be there in April.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:35 AM
Raiderh20boy
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 279 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by cheetah45
RaiderH20Boy:
We are definitely going on the Rainbow Run, so we'll see you there.

Duman:
I was behind you and Rich from the lake parking lot to winters. I had a black C5 behind me. Tried my best to not lose sight and anticipate potential sudden slowing and I got a sense that the C5 was not going to run me over. I had a blast. I was at 1:24 on the video.

Ptroxx:
I understand the reasoning behind the dropping of Skaggs Point and a real bummer about the 2 cars, but I really enjoyed it when I did it(2 times). We'll be there in April.
Excellent. Let's continue this on the Rainbow Run thread.

Quick Reply: Norcal-LSX Cruise: Lake Berryessa. February 22nd