Northern California Northern California

2008 Z06 Roof, Roof Bow, and Mufflers FS

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 09:01 PM
KFehling
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default 2008 Z06 Roof, Roof Bow, and Mufflers FS

I have the a Velocity yellow roof and roof bow for sale from my 2008 Z06. I put on carbon fiber bits and so these are ready to go. The roof bow is perfect and the Jake stickers an be removed if you would like. The roof however, does not have the weather stripping as I reused that for the new roof. I also have the mufflers for sale as I replaced them with an Akra system. They lack the baffles as I reused those for the new system. So essentially, the flaps will remain open on these upon use. Everything is in excellent condition and I can email more photos.

Roof is $250 plus shipping
Bow is $200 plus shipping
Mufflers are $100 for the set plus shipping.

I am in Reno and am willing to meet someone a couple of hours hours to save them the shipping (Sacramento for some in the Bay Area for example).

Feel free to email me at: kurt a fehling @ yahoo . com

or call me at

Thanks.

Kurt
Attached Images     
Old 03-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default mufflers still for sale?

Originally Posted by KFehling
I have the a Velocity yellow roof and roof bow for sale from my 2008 Z06. I put on carbon fiber bits and so these are ready to go. The roof bow is perfect and the Jake stickers an be removed if you would like. The roof however, does not have the weather stripping as I reused that for the new roof. I also have the mufflers for sale as I replaced them with an Akra system. They lack the baffles as I reused those for the new system. So essentially, the flaps will remain open on these upon use. Everything is in excellent condition and I can email more photos.

Roof is $250 plus shipping
Bow is $200 plus shipping
Mufflers are $100 for the set plus shipping.

I am in Reno and am willing to meet someone a couple of hours hours to save them the shipping (Sacramento for some in the Bay Area for example).

Feel free to email me at: kurt a fehling @ yahoo . com

or call me at

Thanks.

Kurt
If the mufflers are still available, could you post a picture of these from a different angle? I'd like to see the pipes (the inlet end). In addition could you measure the OD of the pipes going into the mufflers? thanks

Quick Reply: 2008 Z06 Roof, Roof Bow, and Mufflers FS